SOLD Electro-acoustic Guitar ?60

stepover

For sale Crafter Electro-Acoustic Guitar - ?60

This is a much beloved guitar. I learned to play on it, I've gigged with it, I've even recorded with it but I've upgraded and I'm afraid four guitars in the house is one too many!

It's a Crafter Cruiser guitar (Crafter are a Chinese company who are well-respected for making decent guitars in the ?100-500 range in particular - see http://www.crafterguitars.uk.com/ ). It is a laminate wood, it's in good condition (in terms of the body work it's nearly perfect, one very small scuff which is practically invisible to the eye), it's currently missing the top E string which you can buy and get fitted for less than ?5 at a music shop (I would actually recommend buying and installing a new set of strings as the current ones have been on a couple of years and a full string change will only cost about ?15 and will be money well spent).

As mentioned I've gigged with it - the pick-up works well and requires a 9V battery (there's one in there at the moment that still has some life in it). This would be a great guitar for either a beginner who doesn't want to spend too much (a lot of people give up early!) or someone who just needs a beater guitar to keep around. I paid ?120 for it in 2009 so offering now in great condition for ?60.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Thanks

Archived