REDUCED! Bathstore vanity unit and basin

We had a mix up with orders and have an Alpine vanity unit from Bathstore. It has never been taken out of its box. It's a lovely luxury looking product.

New retails for ?259 so looking for ?100 as it's box fresh still! Attached a stock photo as ours is just in a cardboard box. Welcome to come and view.

Thanks

This is the make and more info.

Alpine 500 basin with overflow and floorstanding vanity unit

This small and compact Alpine 500 basin and floorstanding white vanity unit is the perfect size for any British bathroom. Its uncomplicated contemporary design helps to coordinate the modern bathroom look whilst providing the necessary storage space.

Features and benefits

? High gloss polymarble basin exudes quality

? Cabinet is moisture resistant to prevent mould

? Soft close hinges

? Wood comes from sustainable forests

Want to know more?

This vanity cabinet is made from moisture resistant wood and incorporates one shelf. It has a foil wrapped gloss white finish, with a grey interior that?s great at hiding any marks. The vanity unit doors have soft close hinges. The basin is created from polymarble, commonly used in continental Europe and North America, to provide sleek and defined edges.

Although the 500mm basin is relatively small, its thin outer edges are designed to maximise the internal sink space. Alongside this, the basin is 450mm deep, providing ample hand washing space.

This Alpine basin comes with one tap hole pre-drilled and incorporates an overflow, therefore a slotted basin waste is required.

What?s included

1 x Vanity unit

2 x Soft close doors

1 x Polymarble basin

1 x Instruction booklet

Not included

Slotted basin waste

Tap

• 1 year later...

Archived