Missing person - Johnny Corcoran NOW FOUND

Just to let you know that thankfully Johnny has now been found in Peckham Rye Park, a bit sun burnt and thirsty but still smiling! A massive thank you to Will the park keeper!

Thank you ED Forum?..

Hi All,

My Uncle is missing, he was last seen at home in Nunhead around lunchtime yesterday.

Johnny has a form of Dementia, his short term memory is really poor which means he wont have a clue where he has been or what he was doing, his condition also means he wont eat or drink unless prompted to do so.

Johnny has no ID, Phone, Money or Oyster on him.

Johnny has lived in the area all his life and is well known in most of the pubs on Lordship Lane ( i have left my number with a couple of pubs that were his regular haunts). He used to live on HIndmans Road. We know he wont travel out of the area. He also liked to sit on the benches at the top of Peckham Rye park over looking Harris Boys.

Johnny Corcoran is 61 years old

5ft 8

slim build

balding with white hair

he has quite a red face with some facial hair (also white)

Last seen wearing black/navy tracksuit bottoms and a light grey long sleeved top.

He has no other medical needs.

He is not harmful and will appear very happy and smiley and be convinced he has been to work (road sweeper for Southwark).

The police have been informed and I have called all the local hospitals, My next stop is the park keeper at Peckham Rye.

As you can imagine we are incredibly worried about him.

If you see him PLEASE call me 07510 705557

Many Thanks xxx

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I would not describe the area as very gentrified, esp not the bit that was built 30 years ago. It's human scale, low rise flats and terraces mixed on cul de sacs for the most part, but it's not knee deep in Gail's and, candle shops and luxury butchers. The cluster of new blocks of flats near the new Decathlon and Canada Water tube is shinier- but tbh that's just what modern blocks of flats look like these days. Everything gets promoted by estate agents as luxury. More housing is good, whatever the type - dumping supply on the market always helps. I am sure there will be adequate provision for pizza restaurants and entertainment in the new mixed use development. And don't forget everyone's favourite Dulwich Library also has a ~free~ film club for adults: https://www.southwark.gov.uk/libraries/adults/library-activities-for-adults
    • Odd comment about high end development at Surrey Quays - when the docks went most of the area became very gentrified, thirty plus years ago   There's the odd bit of old school working class left.   Go a mile the other way, and very old school, but I don't see anyone reminiscing about closed pubs off Trundleys Road and the like ,  the loss of New Cross Greyhound stadium or the Venue 
    • Oru space have a chatty Wednesday and offer free mediation classes also on Wednesday. Worth checking out for interaction and meeting new people.
    • I had nigel do some clearence not Olie. The work went way over the quoted price. if you want more detail please message me
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In