2 amazing ladies' hats (1 Philip Treacy)

vgj1981

Hello again,

My mum found some gems when she moved out of her house of 40 years, including two amazing hats. Both are the same kind of material (I'm useless at describing these things but photos are attached for guidance!). Both have been barely used and one is a genuine Philip Treacy (photo attached to this message)!

No size information is given so please feel free to come and try on, then make me an offer on either one, or preferably both :)

Also selling a purple Reiss clutch, also barely used. Measures approximately 36cm at the widest point. ?8

And a purple 100% cashmere shawl measuring approximately 180x70cms. Still in it's packet, unused. ?15

Collection from SE22 near GBK. Please PM for more details.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• We've just had Daniel at My Home Solutions completely renovate our downstairs bathroom (including moving the toilet and sink) and install some bespoke understairs cupboards. From start to finish he did a great job, very easy to work with- full of good suggestions and advice. Price was fair, and the quality of work was excellent- very nice guy to have around the house too (which matters to me if they will be there for a few weeks). will definitely be using him again for a bigger project lined up. 
    • Very interesting article in the Guardian today: '‘Palestinians are taking the stand’: can legal challenges to Israel’s war in Gaza stop the continuing onslaught?' https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/oct/04/israel-gaza-war-international-law
    • It's a good job they are replacing your blue box with a bin Bob, we all know a Citroen won't fit into a blue box for recycling (unless it's a 2cv ) 
    • I use Ancestry as my main tree base, but also have found Trove (a free Australian service) amazing if you have Aus/NZ ancestors. Sometimes a google of a name brings back surprises, especially for war service, etc. I built up a very good Australian and NZ section of my tree for free using google initially for one name which took me to Trove, where I stayed for ages, and this was before I started looking for the UK-based ancestors on Ancestry.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In