Large painted wardrobe, hand painted tiles, Anthropologie blanket, cushions

vgj1981

Hello all,

Due to a recent loft clearout, we are looking to sell the following items ASAP. All the items are really high quality and in great condition, we simply don't have the space for it all:

Large painted pine wardrobe, cream coloured with a distressed 'shabby chic' finish. Really sturdy and lovely looking, just too large for our purposes. Dimensions W112 H195 D62cms. One hanging rail inside giving lots of room for clothes and also shoes and other bits on the base. It's in great condition, ready for a new home. It's not a flat pack (it was originally from a nice pine furniture shop in Hampstead) so would need to be transported as a unit, though I think the top and bottom sections do come off. Photos attached. Was over ?400 originally, we are asking for ?120

Beautiful hand painted ceramic tiles from Spain 15x15cms. We had these designed for our bathroom and made near where my family live in Spain, we just ordered too many! I will attach a photo of the individual tile as well as what they look like in situ around our bath. We have 25 tiles left which would be enough to cover approximately 0.75 sq metres so not a huge area but hopefully someone can put them to use?? - ?40 for the lot

Anthropologie wool mix embroidered blanket. This is a beautiful cream/yellow/green blanket/throw measuring 150x130cms. I just had it dry cleaned so it's ready for a new home. ?25

4 x 50cm white throw cushions. The fabric is a thick woven cotton I think (I'm not very good with fabrics), hopefully the close-up photo will give you an idea! They're excellent quality and in great condition. Would prefer to sell them as a 4 for ?35, or ?10 each

6 x 43cm patterned throw cushions with contrast piping. These are really striking and also in great condition. ?45 for all six, or ?8 each

Collection from SE22 near GBK. Please PM for more details.

Thank you!

Archived