GONE Habitat dining table FREE

I need to find a home for our dining table: it's Habitat vintage about 2002, rectangle and seats 6 comfortably, looks good, pine, two drawers one on either end, very solid and shows a bit of wear and tear of life with a small child (we just discovered there is colourful paint on the underside of it?) but generally in very good nick and looks nice. Free collect from Peckham end of SE15. We've actually already disassembled it as our new table arrived and we took it down before I remembered to take photos of it (a round table suits our dining/living room space better) and need to find a home for this one.

PM me! Thanks

Hello

This is still available.

Someone said they would pick it up this morning but I haven't heard from them since and I have to go out for a bit now so it's still available if anyone wants it and ideally I'd like it to go today if possible (perhaps not likely any more) as it's in our hallway and I teach Pilates at home so my clients will have to traipse past it this evening which isn't ideal.

I have a pic but am clearly a techno clutz as I just can't successfully attach to edf. I can email if anyone needs a pic of it disassembled.

Measurements: 75cm by 130cm

First come first served and many apologies if you miss out.

Thanks!

Anya

Archived