Threat of violence Hayes Grove/Copleston Rd Sat 6th June

While strolling through Hayes Grove onto Copleston Rd on Saturday evening at 6.20pm a small silver hatchback turned into Hayes Grove, I didn't pay it any attention as I was on my 'phone headset having a conversation with my 3yr old daughter.

As the car went past the driver braked sharply and wound his window down saying 'who the f*ck are you looking at you c*nt', I assumed he was talking to someone behind me and carried on walking, but then he shouted again and when I stopped to turn around I could see he was looking back at me and, by now the passenger door had opened a few inches and it looked like the chap there was waiting for the go-ahed from his buddy in the drivers seat.

I acted totally passive and said I was just talking to my little girl is all.

My instinct tells me ANY non-compliant move at that point would have resulted in an assault, these guys were looking for it in every sense of the word.

In to time they had turned their car around in Hayes Grove (a cul de sac) and shot off down Copleston Rd (I stood behind a van until they passed).

I think it's so unfair to suffer such unexpected fear when I'm just walking down the road, I was quite shaken and then was overcome with anger about it all.

Since it seemed like these guys were up for it I wonder if anyone else around that area (or elsewhere) experienced anything similar. Very soon afterwards I heard several distinct 'nee-naw, nee-naw' police siren sounds and wondered if my new friends had got themselves a 'kill'.

I really hope they did not pick on someone else and actually execute what they seemed so determined to given the sightest prompt. In case anyone asks the driver was white, early 30s, unshaven but not quite a full beard, passenger I think was white that's all I can tell. Too fast and traumatised to get the car reg else would have for sure.

About two months ago, afternoon time, where I live in the Bellenden Rd area,I was locking my car door - standing in the road to do so- when I saw a small pale hatchback/poss saloon/ waiting to go past on my side of the road. I squeezed against my door to give him room and he drove so suddenly and so close to my car that if I hadnt leapt forward around my bonnet he would have crushed me. As I shook my fist and swore at them they slowed down, opened their windows and jeered. I jumped in my car and followed them for a bit but lost them on east dulwich road. It was a scruffy car and was driven by a youngish white man -poss wearing a baseball type hat-with at least one other white male passenger.

I was left in no doubt it had been deliberate, perhaps they thought they were going to swerve away at the last minute. But I am a middle aged woman and was about to pick up my children from primary school and the idea I might have been snuffed out and my kids orphaned for their puerile pranks-gone-wrong was horrible.