The 0651 ED to London Bridge

Its been about for a few weeks - perhaps 3 or so, just seemed to appear with no warning, but it is quite handy - previously there was a 24 minute gap between the 6:39 and the 7:03 which was a long time to wait when you mis-timed your walk to the station. Its only 2 coaches though and one of those horrible old trains where there isn't any room for your knees if someone is sitting opposite you.

i've asked southern but i think their timetable may have changed on the 17th may

the 24minute wait was indeed too long, there is always a dilemma about up to which time is it beneficial to catch the bus

got a reply from southern- seems like they pay some attention to passenger feedback...

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the 0651 departure from East Dulwich to London Bridge on weekdays.

This service came in with the new timetable introduced on 17 May 2009, so its first day of operation would have been Monday 18 May 2009. It is the 0630 Selhurst to London Bridge service, intended to alleviate overcrowding on trains on this route in morning peak time. I hope you find it useful, and will of course be glad to hear of any comments or suggestions you may have to make regarding this or any other aspect of Southern services.

Regards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Deleted as the Ricky I found on line is not the same one
    • Your post is a little confusing, what were the father and child doing?  For balance I cycled along Brenchley Gardens a couple of Sundays ago in the evening, there was a long line of cars coming towards Forest Hill Road, one car decides to overtake the whole line driving perhaps 60mph or more.  This cyclist had to get out of the speeding car's way. On Friday I was walking on the same road. There were two electric bikes, looking like small trails motorbikes.  No lights, no helmets, no registration plates, no doubt no insurance.  Traveling well above the 20mph speed limit, weaving in and out of the cars, then came back the other way doing the same, and then returned for a further go. Perhaps re-title the thread as inconsiderate road users, rather than yet another thread complaining about cyclists.
    • I came across a father with a very young child coming up limesford road, which is currently a one way road due to the Nunhead cemetery wall reconstruction.  The lights were green for me, so I continued to go down Limesfoed, the guy shouted at me, like I was in the wrong.  Are cyclist allowed to take the roads, by jumping lights, despite being given government safety? I see this everyday. 
    • People who buy stolen goods are no better than the thieves Edited this sounds rather reactionary, however if there was no market for selling stuff on there would be less shoplifting 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In