gourmet popcorn business machines for sale ?550 ono

Here for sale is my two popcorn machines, commercial popcorn kettle and maker and warmer, and a separate warmer. Both in used condition both work fantastically, included is around ?200 worth of unique popcorn glaze for the gourmet side of things , flavours include caramel, cinemon, grape , hot fireball , these are very unique and when I did festivals last year with a market stall I made about ?500 a day! Popcorn is very profitable and you look at around 85% profit per batch , for example I was selling a box of gourmet popcorn for ?4 and it cost me about 50p ... I would typically sell 40 units an hour avraging ?140-?150 an hour , however sadly I got banned from driving and can no longer do this so I'm now in full time work , this is a great opportunity to make quite a bit of money - I sure did , I'm looking for around ?550 with both the 16oz maker and the warmer and all of the sugar glazes , I have original receipts from 2 years ago and this cost over 2.5k , please note that on the corners there is a bit of damage but does not effect it's use

Archived