Moving to the area

lenk Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

We're in the middle of a turf

> war. On a global scale.

>

I'd rather hear both sides of the tale. See, it's not about races, just places, faces. Where your blood comes from is where your space is. I've seen the bright get duller, I'm not going to spend my life being a colour.

Ya hear me?

jctg Wrote:

> lenk Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> We're in the middle of a turf

> > war. On a global scale.

> >

>

> I'd rather hear both sides of the tale. See, it's

> not about races, just places, faces. Where your

> blood comes from is where your space is. I've seen

> the bright get duller, I'm not going to spend my

> life being a colour.

>

> Ya hear me?

Gosh,

Like your flow "bro"................really I do

W**F

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sally,

I'm in a similar position - moving to East Dulwich from SW London at the end of the month and was a bit worried by this forum. I've been telling myself it's probably exaggerated but it's good to have it confirmed!

How are you finding it? I'm moving to Friern Road, which is I think a couple of streets over from Crystal Palace Road

Amy

I came home on the last train one evening from a works do, in a very unfit state.... (I am not proud of myself!) I don't think I was walking in a straight line, anyway a very nice gent on the way off the train asked if I would be ok getting home.... I think I mumbled something about taking the bus, and I guess that is what I did, but I knew he was looking out for me, (and not in a creepy way)

I got mugged walking home from work at 6pm when I lived in Forest Hill, there was another guy 20 yards down the road from me (as in, I wasn't alone on the street!)...

It is a safe area, but it is London, take care when going home late & alone. Enjoy it though, it is the best part of London to live in (perhaps)

Considering everything now get's reported on the EDF the biggest crimes recently seem to have been a woman filling her car with unwanted clothes left outside a charity shop, somerfields promotion rip offs, and the odd pub selling flat beer.. not sure it merits a feature on Crimewatch UK just yet

matthew123 Wrote:

> Considering everything now get's reported on the

> EDF the biggest crimes recently seem to have been

> a woman filling her car with unwanted clothes left

> outside a charity shop, somerfields promotion rip

> offs, and the odd pub selling flat beer.. not sure

> it merits a feature on Crimewatch UK just yet

We're due a 'suspicious man' thread anytime soon though.

Sally81 Wrote:

> Hi....finally moved in...so far so good! Cheers

> for all the advice again everyone.

Hope you like it!! Ive been here for a year and absolutely love it, will never live anywhere else.. You should def try to come to the forum drinks this weekend and meet a few peeps..

hello all...sorry I missed the forum drinks! let me know when the next one is and I will come along! I feel i should 'come clean' too and say my name isn't Sally...it's just a username!! Sorry! This forum makes me laugh!