Chrissie Hynde is gorgeous

Mick Mac

Well, for a woman of 58!! years of age - she is fantastic (cool older rock chick).

She is on Jools on BBC2 now if you want to check her out...

I'm wondering what she might have in common with Lilly Allen and I have decided I like the mid length dark hair with straight across fringe. Slightly over her eyes in Chrissie's case, she looks through her fringe.

what 50+ does it for you?

Mikecg Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Tony I know it was your Birthday yesterday mate

> but think of what you are saying here, Esther

> Rantzen and looks good in the same sentence???.

I used to get freebies into BBC Shows 20 years ago and once, when backstage, I got lost and bumped into..Esther who looked a fetching shade of Yellow in her face...so after that anything is an improvement and my Ladyfriend feels that she has had a facelift...:)

How old were you TLS at this weeks birthday or is that personal? I think you have mentioned it before but I have plain forgot - the gap between your age and Esther might not be as much to swallow as Mikecg and Esther.

Mick Mac Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> How old were you TLS at this weeks birthday or is

> that personal? I think you have mentioned it

> before but I have plain forgot - the gap between

> your age and Esther might not be as much to

> swallow as Mikecg and Esther.

"Farcically" 55 Mick....apart from the odd bout of weariness I don't feel any different to being 30 ( I rarely drink and have never smoked anything) and certainly I act the same age as most of my Ladyfriends who are nearly all, exactly, 30 lol...though having to watch "Chipmunk" and "Rhianna" and "Ciara" can lose its novelty, especially as I'm a Floyd/Zeppelin/Wishbone Ash Man...B)

Ghee whiz Sherwick - you might want to delete that one in the morning - to preserve your high reputation in the forum I have declined to quote you in my reply, because I'm nice and I feel for you. you can delete that and noone will know (apart for me).

Just Heineken Quids. But I don't have the highest standards when sober, so its not a big step. Always liked Chrisie though. Never liked Lilly Allen at all until I came home after a few beers at EDT blues night Sunday night but having started a thread saying she was nice I thought I could not back down. Was amazed at how many posts the thread got though.

SimonM's taste is impeccable

Can I be a heretic and say that Chrissie Hynde has always irritated me? Like her fans I appreciate the strong personality, rock chic thing etc but then she goes and spoils it by making pedestrian music (it is!) and generally being over aggressive in interviews. I know that received wisdom is she is A Good Thing but meh