Successful fair on Goose green!

BQC

I had a quick look round - again although I fully appreciate how much work had gone into it and could see that lots of people were enjoying it - not quite my thing. I did find it amusing that two of the main 'foodie' stalls - number 22 and Baburs were not actually ED restaurants. Their food is fab and they are both favourites of mine, but did think it was a shame that the event did not have a more local foodie representation.

SeanMacGabhann Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> welcome to the Dragon's Blood Brotherhood lenk...

> it was a fateful day 2 years ago at the same stall

> that Mockney Piers and I discovered this... thing

I would have bought some but forgot to get cash out. : (

Last night's fish and chips could have taken an interesting turn with a bottle of that in the house...

From seeing the attitude (smile!) of the people paid to pick up the litter, I'm not surprised. Why is it people can't do a job with a smile on their face, it's as if they're doing someone an ungodly favour!

Anyhow besides my social gripe, an awesome event, makes me proud to live in such a great part of London, a real community! Shame we can't have them more often?

Great start to a great summer!

SeanMacGabhann Wrote:

> Andy - fret not. Presumably you know where Chili

> Pepper Pete lives??

>

> ChilliPepperPete

>

> And you can pay by Paypal which isn't even real

> money!!!

Yes I do, but its nice having a chat with a fellow chillihead & i want the sauce NOW

Thanks anyway- Sean

Dragon's Blood stall brilliant, my mate is a total chilli nut, he used to get Dave's Insanity Sauce,

but loves the idea of British grown chillies so I bought him some...

We have also been trying to track down "Kiss you arse goodbye" which is supposed to be an amazing chilli sauce,

(SMBS trying to get it in) anybody tried it?

charliecharlie Wrote:

> >

> Dragon's Blood stall brilliant, my mate is a total

> chilli nut, he used to get Dave's Insanity Sauce,

>

> but loves the idea of British grown chillies so I

> bought him some...

>

> We have also been trying to track down "Kiss you

> arse goodbye" which is supposed to be an amazing

> chilli sauce,

> (SMBS trying to get it in) anybody tried it?

I'm still b*mmed that i missed chillipepperpetes again. Anyway, I used to buy a tomato chilli based one in Australia called ar*eburner or (i think) it was nice but not seriously hot.

Check this place out Some of the names are pretty funny.

Kiss ur ar*e goodbye can be bought here