SOLD tent & camping gear

Dun

This is a great opportunity to buy most of the camping gear you need to have a very comfortable experience. The tent was bought after a lot of research, it was the highest rated on many camping websites and has lots of full head height space, windows, screens to let air flow through but keeps out bugs, flexible sleeping areas at both ends of the tent and a large "living room" in the centre where we've had room for 4 adults & 4 children to sit and eat comfortably.

Included is:

-Vango tent rug (comfortable & insulating)

-separate ground sheet so tent doesn't get muddy

-Gelert aluminium double roll-up table (FUT150-Alu) (fab, easy to set up, strong)

-Andrew James induction hob (model AJ-DC2200) (great for easy fast cooking)

-Mobicool electric cool box (great as butter & milk etc don't go off)

-Gelert double air bed with built in inflator

-single air bed

-Thermarest Z-lite single sized insulating sleep mat

-electric hook up cables to hook up at camp sites

-Gas lantern

-3 folding camping chairs in their carry cases

-mallet and a few things that I can't remember (think there are things like an electric kettle) but will see when I go to the storage unit again

Manufacturer's Description

The Vango Yukon range of tents has been replaced by the Vango Tigris range - which in turn are very similar to the Nevada Range already produced by Outwell. The Tigris has a very simple 5-pole fiberglass pole structure but one that gives great head height and therefore one that gives a light and airy feel. There are also flexible bedroom arrangements and storage options a plenty plus three entrance options. The tent frame is constructed with Powerflex fiberglass poles, a Protex 3000 Polyester flysheet (3000mm hydrostatic head protection) and as is the norm these days, the groundsheet is fully sewn-in to keep out unwanted pests and draughts. The other key features of the tent include a waterproof exterior storm skirt, flysheet first pitching, 2+2+4 (with divider) sleeping compartments, colour coded poles, TBS tension band system for extra strengthening in adverse weather, 10,000mm HH internal polyester groundsheet, cable entry point and tidies, mesh double doors, mesh vents, pelmet and inner tent pockets, 'Crystal Clear' windows, double zip windows (for vent/light/cover flexibility), breathable fabric inner tent, inner tents and divider can be removed when not in use, parallel zipped front door can be used as a sun canopy, canopy over side door, rain gutter zip covers. Saddle bag and repair kit included. Flame retardant throughout.

Capacity: 8 people

Price: ?300.00

Total Weight: 25.45g

Pack Size: 71x47x32cm

Pitching Area: 940x500cm

Pitching Time: 20min

A brilliant link showing you how to put the tent up:

and

We've only used it 3 times and are selling as we no longer can go camping. The camping gear has been stored for the past 2 years in our clean & dry (but expensive!) storage unit.

Collection from storage unit in SE23, south east London, on the South Circular.

NB: the tent photo is from the internet as the tent is folded away in its carry bag in the storage unit, I seem to remember the tent is green but if the colour is important please let me know and I will go to the storage unit and unpack it to check what the colour is.

• 1 month later...

Archived