Tit Monday

MrBen

HonaloochieB Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

3/4 length strides on a chap is the absolute living end.

I couldn't agree more. Do they know how ridiculous they look? Get the fashion police onto them pronto and end this menace against style.

why don't you just go to a swimming pool and watch hot women get in and out of the pool. That's what i would do if i was a pervert. If you stay in the pool near the ladder thing out you could get your fix fr the year in one visit. I'm a girl so that might not be what works for men?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Congratulations! Devon is lovely! You could see if there's some kind of neighbourhood online group for Barnstaple, and put a similar post on there? Or ask local estate agents, moving firms etc  in Barnstaple?
    • Finally taking the plunge - between rental prices and being stuck in traffic jams all week in what is normally  a 30 minute journey - enough is enough  Does anyone know a man and van who might be able to help or is there a site I can go to for an idea of pricing ? Is there such a thing in this country as a transport co or man and van who say has come to London on  job and rather than go back empty, would prefer a return fare. Thanks in advance.
    • Couldn’t agree with you more - found them abut ten years ago and sometimes friends and I drive 30 minutes for brunch there. Great food - in my humble opinion better than the chains in Lordship Lane - each to their own.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In