Tit Monday

MrBen

Anyway...onto more important matters (Lady forumites forgive me but you are all to blame for this annual synchronous wonder).

Anyone calling it yet?

I say no. A few outriders in short skirts or tops today. But crucially - not both. Flip flop count was also low with winter feet syndrome in evidence. And way to many winter coats still being worn. So its a no from me.

Any reports from elsewhere?

Novices! The rules state that Tit Monday does not have to be on a Monday. So even if it is on a Saturday it is still called "Tit Monday".

Last year Tit Monday in West End was on April 29th. And it was a glorious site.

Interestingly this thread does not say girls not allowed, although it seems to go without saying. But funny enough not a single girl has posted, why so?

Having said that - I was thinking exactly what you were thinking Mr Ben - my second year in London, 1991, a friend named it "Perverts weekend", a weekend for dark sunglasses matched with sideways glances.B)

I have checked the forecast and the temp this week will go: Weds 20, Thurs 21 and Friday 22 !! - So Friday may be a good evening to have an after work beer..Friday might be Tit Monday.:)

I'm sure the girls of the forum can contribute to this thread....and let us know when they intend to "come out"...

Forum tradition dictates that the girls, whilst very welcome to contribute here, are far more likely to start their own thread to even the score. I quite like the idea of Inappropriate Vest Saturday but it doesn't have the same ring to it does it?

Tit Monday is a unquestionably a male sensation. Whether openly acknowledged or not. And anyone who claims otherwise is either gay or a right on guardian reader.

Aisling Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi, i'm a girl. What the hell are you lads talking

> about. I just keeping hearing tits?

Let me explain;

Tit Monday - The first warm spring day when repressed, awkward males make tits of themselves by gawping idiotically at the female form