AMAZING Solid Teak Wardrobe for sale (from Lombok)

Imagine the kind of wardrobe you would find in a CS Lewis book (the Lion the witch and the wardrobe). Something romantic, solid and real. The kind of wardrobe that child could climb inside in a game of hide and seek. Imagine it in your home for 60% less than it would cost in the store.....

Today I have for sale an INCREDIBLE QUALITY ORIGINAL LOMBOK SOLID TEAK WARDROBE - HAND CRAFTED WITH REAL CHARACTER

Dimensions: w154 x d66 x h208 (including original door keys)

IN PERFECT CONDITION AND WELL LOOKED AFTER. THIS FURNITURE WILL LAST DECADES, IT IS INCREDIBLY SOLID AND WELL BUILT.

Current NEW VERY SIMILAR pieces direct from Lombok are ?2,245 (Keraton Wardrobe, almost identical though ours has just a shelf inside, not bottom drawers)

It can come apart for easy moving.

Although the current version of this wardrobe would cost ?2245 to buy - see link:

http://www.lombok.co.uk/cid/BUKWNLT62EUG0YO6V4YZDHZA3C4GGBPI/Keraton-Carved-Wooden-Wardrobe-PKERATONCARVEDWD/

We are offering it for 60% less than this price and asking on ?898.

This furniture is as far removed from ikea furniture as it is possible to get. A piece that you could pass down generations. Please get in touch if you wish to view it or make an offer.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the long response - I didn't see this. YES there is wiggle room on the price!!! We would like to sell it - it is an AMAZING piece of furniture. I cannot even tell you - it is SO solid and SO well made with the best quality wood.

Lombok furniture is exceptional quality craftsmanship. I would love people to come and see it for themselves.

So.... please make me an offer. Around the ?750/ ?800 mark would be well received.

Archived