babysitter/nanny

Hi

I am a 19-year-old girl (soon to be 20) studying History of Art and Portuguese at the University of Manchester. I am looking for nannying or babysitting work for this summer whilst I?m home, and will be available from June 10th until the end of August. I?ve been babysitting since I was 15 and worked as a nanny throughout the summer last year. I have experience with children from the age of 6 months to 11years old. Last summer, I looked after with a little girl aged 1 and a half. Some of my duties included taking her to the park, bathing her, feeding her, changing her nappies and putting her to bed. I am very experienced in childcare and have a good rapport with the children I look after. I had a regular school pick-ups job for a 5 and an 11-year-old brother and sister for the whole of last year. I enjoy working with children, I am kind, patient and enthusiastic and I feel comfortable taking care of children of all ages. I?m a confident cook so would be happy to cook meals and I also like animals. I am very flexible and would be able to work any day of the week. I will be able to provide references, upon request. I am based in East Dulwich, but I don?t mind travelling. I am reliable and responsible. I charge ?8 an hour. I look forward to hearing from anyone interested.

Thank you

Archived