French Experienced LIVE IN Nanny

Hello,

I'm a 37-year-old bilingual FRENCH nanny looking for a live in full time position starting from the 15th of July 2015

Between 2008 and 2014, I worked for one family as a nanny and looked after 3 boys who are now 5 and 10 and 13 year old.

Since last August, I'm back living with a previous employer, looking after their teenage daughter, the house and the two dogs. As the parents are often travelling abroad (several weeks at a time), I act as a proxy parent, making sure that their daughter is well taken care of.

I can say with confidence that I am comfortable looking after little ones as much as after bigger ones.

I am a responsible person with a very English sense of humour. I am organized and independent but happy to take direction. I'm also good company, polite, calm, gentle and firm when necessary.

I enjoy cooking and baking healthy nutritious meals and the occasional treat as well as some African dishes for family and friends. I love reading, movies and some TV shows but travelling is my number one hobby.

References and other documents available upon request.

Kadia

Archived