Nanny share family wanted from Sept 3 days/week in Herne Hill

Hello

Nanny-share family wanted for 3 days a week in Herne Hill. Lovely Ofsted registered nanny.

We are looking to replace the family we currently share our nanny with as their children are now in school. We live next to Ruskin Park.

We have two boys, 4 and 2. The oldest will be going to Bessemer Grange in September. The nanny does a 8am-6pm full day, and we will want her to do school drop off and pick up, so she will look after just the 2 year old during the day and whoever joins the share. I work Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at present - but I'm open to discussion on whether I will extend to 4 days. We can start late August / early September.

Our nanny is very experienced and the children love her - she is very good at thinking of fun activities to do and is exceptionally reliable and punctual. We have a big garden and lots of toys and are willing to do the share at one or other homes, or a combination of the two. I would need the share to be near-ish to either Herne Hill or Denmark Hill station.

Please do get in touch if you are interested.

Jo

Archived