Tiny Little Things That Cause You Irrational Rage

PinkyB

maxxi Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> ...surely that's rage mixed with pity and a

> certain amount of smug superiority?

. . . . . . . .

No. Causes me irrational rage. I have no pity for them as they're not addicts in the main, just divs thinking they're being cool.

Don't take it personally!

Totally agree. I used to do the job myself and I get totally wound up by useless staff who wander around in a daze. I had to tell one genius that you dont serve cider with a frothy top and just about managed to get them to fill the glass to the top. I mean, its dear enough already!!

My list so far

The kid who gets on my bus most mornings 1 stop to his school. Take the lazy buggers oyster card off him please!!!

The bell being rang and rang and rang on the bus. Really makes me ANGRY, are they all deaf or just plain ignorant

People who stand at the bottom of the stairs on a bus and give you filthy looks when you want to get past.

Filthy fu***** who spit on the street.

Inappropriate clapping

Being in a shop and the staff chatting to each other whilst you stand there waiting

Being behind someone in a supermarket who overspends and spends hours deciding what to out back

Being in a public toilet (usually in the pub) with posh kid on toilet with door open and posh mum loudly asking posh kid are you doing a poo darling, good girl. Too much information

People eating in restaurant/pub who let their kid wander about and when the waitress trys to clear the table say no they havent finished yet, they will prob come back to his/her food.

Cats/foxs s******* in my garden

Razors Wrote:

> maxxi Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > ...surely that's rage mixed with pity and a

> > certain amount of smug superiority?

> . . . . . . . .

> No. Causes me irrational rage. I have no pity for

> them as they're not addicts in the main, just divs

> thinking they're being cool.

> Don't take it personally!

Don't be so touchy 'chopper', there's nothing wrong with smug superiority and the pity is of the 'pity-the-fool' brand rather than the tear shed in mournful reflection of a lost soul (or 'div').

A light smear of vaseline on any horizontal surfaces might provide a little light relief (schadenfreude style) if the rage gets too bad...

Drivers in cars at a red light who don't signal they are turning right until the light goes green. I would have gone into the other lane if you'd only done that before you thoughtless idiot.Now I'm stuck behind you as you wait for all the oncoming traffic to go by.

Razors Wrote:

> Women applying make up on public transport. Get up

> earlier, lazy cow. You don't see men shaving on

> the bus/train do you?!

Ditto...in my opinion, if you can leave your front door without having put make-up on, then what is the point of applying it on the train? They only want to look 'presentable' for the people they know.

Sanne Panne Wrote:

> People with umbrellas.

> Umbrellas.

Especially golf umbrellas... Are you playing golf (which in itself causes me irrational rage)? Oh no, that's right - you're going to the bloody office, among busy rush-hour crowds, making sure no-one can walk within three feet of you without being spiked. If you're going to use an umbrella, get an ordinary small one, you selfish eejit.

BrandNewGuy Wrote:

> Sanne Panne Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > People with umbrellas.

> > Umbrellas.

>

> Especially golf umbrellas... Are you playing golf

> (which in itself causes me irrational rage)? Oh

> no, that's right - you're going to the bloody

> office, among busy rush-hour crowds, making sure

> no-one can walk within three feet of you without

> being spiked. If you're going to use an umbrella,

> get an ordinary small one, you selfish eejit.

All umbrellas should be small and transparent.

I don't understand why we don't wear hooded raincoats more often. I do. Two hands free and in nobody's way. And that comes from a woman with long hair so no excuses, ladies.

I'm a big fan of the library. It's a fantastic local resource and it really annoys me when people use it without consideration for others, like eating burgers (there's one right now! in the book section downstairs!), loud phone conversations, girlie groups having lunch on the stairs making it difficult for elderly people to pass, people opening dropping litter and people charging mobile phones.

People parking on the tiny bit of raised pavement between ours and the neighbours drive (we both have lowered curbs) only about 1/2 a car lenth would fit (i.e. a smart) without blocking us.

But it seems to be a magnet on our street, and the abuse you get when you ask them if they could not part there.

We actually use our drive and the bit in front for our cars so as not to take up parking elsewhere on the street.

Oh yes and the thugs that live across the street. Three generations (all able bodied) who don't/won't work living scot free causing no end of trouble.

Sanne Panne Wrote:

> Since when do libraries have book sections?

It's between the DVDs, art exhibition and Manga. You can't miss it - just follow the smell of burgers.

People tailgating me because I'm driving at the speed limit, who then give me a dirty look whilst taking over, only to have to stop at a red light 200 metres later. I'm sorry, but I have yet to encounter stretches of road in South London where driving like a maniac will get you to your destination any faster than 10 seconds than if you were to driven patiently.

The Voice.

Will.I.am's weird eyes (and his stupid name, for goodness sake, look what my phone has done to the capitalisation)

The Irish bloke's seemingly permanent sneer. Who is he anyway?

Jessie j and her chair dancing

... and the fact that for the first time ever I think Tom Jones is quite good looking. He's an old man, what's wrong with me?