Tiny Little Things That Cause You Irrational Rage

PinkyB

I thought the highway code said they do have right of way?

"Section number 198 Buses, coaches and trams. Give priority to these vehicles when you can do so safely, especially when they signal to pull away from stops. Look out for people getting off a bus or tram and crossing the road."

StraferJack Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> oooh - i just remembered another one. Getting to

> the end of the journey and the train/bus is now

> largely empty but the person sat next to you just

> won't go and occupy and empty seat - it's just you

> and a stranger sat close together

I don't see what is wrong with this one and if it bothers you so much then you should go and occupy the empty seat.

What annoys me is when you are on a busy one way road sitting waiting patiently at the traffic lights to head straight on and multiple drivers try to jump the queue of traffic by driving up the lane which is meant for drivers turning right and then indicating for you to let them in! I have sat here for several minutes why should you be able to just cut in!!! Unless you know the rd you probably won't get this but it happens everytime and makes me feel a bit better to rant about it on here. Last time I confroted another driver about this after cutting ahead of me through the lights he wound down the window swearing at me and threatened to shoot me!

Marie - this IS the irrational rage thread

I don't mind sitting next to people generally but when it's just the 2 of us on the upper deck of a bus and it's a stranger, it's just a bit creepy. Even if it is the-e-dealer

I'm sat by the window - if I ask the person to move just so I can sit somewhere else that seems rude. Whereas if they just voluntarily sit somewhere eelse that seems normal

Ooh just thought of another one, people who insist on letting their dogs charge over off lead to me and mine (who is being trained and on a short lead) and the owners are nowhere to be seen or busy chatting on their mobile. Then when you ask them to call their dog back they just look at you as if you're crazy. Oh and the man today in the park who was walking his dog whilst in season!

StraferJack: I didn't read the thread title properly sorry, deleriously tired just read the rage bit!! I once knew of someone who got a shoulder massage off a complete stranger sitting behind her on the nightbus once, when I asked her why she didn't ask him to stop she said she was quite enjoying it...nutcase!

the-e-dealer Wrote:

> People who don't read the title of the thread

> properly

I was waiting for that one! I was going to say it in my last post but thought I'd let someone else get in there instead, I find your posts quite predictable. Don't mean to cause offense by saying that.

Funnily enought I have sealed envelope here hang on Im opening it... I predict that Marie81 will type

"I was waiting for that one! I was going to say it in my last post but thought I'd let someone else get in there instead, I find your posts quite predictable. Don't mean to cause offense by saying that."

I am the new Derren Brown Beard

the-e-dealer Wrote:

> Blah Blah. YOu must respect the Copyright Blah

> Blah Blah. The owner of this Website Blah Blah

> Blah Do not record Blah Blah for Private use Only

> Blah BLAAH F ING BLAH. Bring back VHS!

Really? VHS could fill its own thread. Remember 'tracking'?