Tiny Little Things That Cause You Irrational Rage

PinkyB

But can you actually "get" it? No, you can't, not unless they're going to let you behind the counter. The waiter / barrista will "get" it, you will receive and drink it.

I had rage this morning when someone sat next to me on the bus when there were other, empty, double seats. Why sit there, WHY? I know people are quite entitled to, and maybe I'd sat in their favourite spot, so they thought they'd join me rather than sit somewhere else with more room. And on other days, it wouldn't have bothered me at all. But I was feeling a bit straitjacketed by a too-bulky jumper under a narrow sleeved coat and I couldn't move my arms, and then they sat down and I was all penned in and trapped and freaking out, and I was somewhat disproportionately apoplectic.

The word "funky" when applied to anything other than music.

Statistics such as "81% of 9 women agreed" in adverts.

Commercial radio.

Kings of Leon.

The song 'Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life'.

Kay Burley.

People who talk on mobile phones while driving.

Chris Martin.

Jason Manford being able to do a gig at the O2.

Mock The Week.

People who think all politicians are crooks.

Bands/comedians that announce gigs over a year away.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• When was that? I don't remember that place at all! The double fronted place, I mean. Sorry to hear about Dave. Kebab and Stab! The underbelly of East Dulwich in the back room in the early hours! (Once you got past the guy on the door). Don't remember punch ups in The Palmerston, just trouble in The Uplands Tavern (now The Actress). And whatever happened to the Moulin? Every so often someone on here says the place is going to reopen as something or other, but it never does. Black Cherry lasted longer than the Draft House (?) which replaced it, if memory serves. I agree it wasn't particularly memorable, but it did decent cocktails, and I think it had games (because I have a vague memory of knocking a newly bought cocktail over whilst playing one of the games. I think that might have been on the day of the cocktail crawl 😄) It was an odd space because it was on two levels, with the back part up a couple of stairs, until Franco Manca made it all one level.
    • I remembered what it was called - Black Cherry. It wasn't particularly memorable 😄   Oh my gosh, blast from the past indeed. Loved Springers. Such a lovely restaurant / bar. Was gutted when the owners moved on.
    • Waa your cat found? In case not, someone posted in the East Dulwich Forum Facebook group about a black kitten hanging out in their garden  https://www.facebook.com/share/p/4gbDJb8rFcknPfLz/
    • Now  found- thank you so much everyone!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In