Tiny Little Things That Cause You Irrational Rage

PinkyB

Balls.

It?s not out of some sort of implication that women are weaker or less able. Women play a far more important role in society than men do. Men have traditionally shown a respect for that by making these small, unsaid gestures. Why it should be seen as chauvinist is beyond me.

For the record, I more or less agree with you, but I'd stop at offering my seat to every woman, just because she was a woman. I was joking about the chauvinist bit, but to be honest, I do think it's a little bit patronising.

Brendan, what train are you getting tomorrow? I think its nice when guys do that but yeah could do without the pat on the head and 'dearie' or 'sweetie' :)

btw, a true English gentleman like that does exist - I know one and I'm sure he's one of a kind or a dying breed. He's 55 so I wonder if its a generation thing or is it simply due to being brought up to have good manners?

anyway back to rage - the 12 bus I just got off was DISGUSTING, the smell was neither animal, vegetable or mineral. I cannot describe it. I still feel sick and I am hoping that scented candles do the trick.

The 12 can get very dirty after its long, slow trek from Oxford Circus. Things start getting grubby at Elephant, especially when schoolkids get on. There's little you can do apart from ask the least murderous-looking chicken-bone/satsuma-peel droppers to not do what they do so blithely, and it's not worth the hassle to stick up for common civility - and I say that as someone who tries to shame people into doing the right thing on public transport despite the inherent hazards.

IT firm "we've buggeered up your system, we did it the other day and kinda hoped you wouldn't notice. No we can't help, you'll have to sort it out yourselves. Oh and this call is chargable to you as mentioned in the contract"

Surely I'm missing something here!!! (6)

• 2 weeks later...

Drunk pikey types singing and basically being annoying in the A&E waiting room.

Sorry if anyone finds the word pikey offensive.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1jjykKVD2_s/R1L_QqfaYXI/AAAAAAAAAC0/6A_F6kYcwCs/s1600-R/PIKEY.gif

W@nkers!

nope it was tescos. and i am a no bag girl too. and still they come. come to think of it - the mushroom came in one of the blue substitute bags. maybe in case i wanted to change it for a pea. in a whole other new bag of its own course. every little helps eh?

When clothes shopping, you're browsing the rails and someone takes over your spot, forcing you to a corner, taking over the entire rail BEFORE grabbing the dress you were going for - argh!!!!

The check out staff at supermarkets who say absolutely nothing but stare at you when it's time to pay, are they "dumb"?