Tiny Little Things That Cause You Irrational Rage

PinkyB

katie1997 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> ...being asked if I want to buy mobile phone

> top-up vouchers in the chemist. Er..no thank you.

Just the modern day version of "Something for the weekend..."

Things that annoy me include, but are not limited to...Gordon Brown, 9-5, the tube in London, ROFL, LOL, LMAO, WTF etc, cash for gold gimmicks, tight elastic on underwear, people that sit on the outer seat on a bus blocking the inner one, bumping a freshly painted fingernail.

Phew, that's about it for now.

katie1997 Wrote:

> ...the packaging on a certain brand of crisps.

> When will 'they' learn that its just not right to

> put cheese & onion in a blue bag or salt n'

> vinegar in a green one. Grrr.....

Likewise Trebor's Extra Strong Chewing gum which has Peppermint in green and Spearmint in blue. I keep buying the wrong one!

KidKruger Wrote:

> Folks that say (write) 'could of'.

arrrrghhhhhhhh, yes.

i guess bad grammar and spelling, in the greater scheme of things, aren't such a crime- but that one really gets me.

1. people that chew gum with their mouth open (for some reason this annoys me even more than eating food with mouth open)

2. people that sit on the outside of two seats on a train, putting their (small) bag on the inside seat

jimmy two times Wrote:

> You mean people who walk backwards? Yeah, that's a

> real bug-bear of mine as well. Can't they all walk

> forwards like normal people?

People who walk forwards while facing and looking sideways... and then wonder why they've walked into you/x/y/z

jimmy two times Wrote:

> What way are you looking when they walk into you?

What way am I looking? The way I'm going. Sometimes I'm stood stock still waiting for them to charge cos I can see it coming and there's nothing I can do.

Usually large blokes about twice my weight. They are the ones that never apologise for knocking you sideways.

''...the packaging on a certain brand of crisps. When will 'they' learn that its just not right to put cheese & onion in a blue bag or salt n' vinegar in a green one. Grrr.....''

Don't they all do that these days? I could have sworn that when I was younger, salt n' vinegar came in blue bags, cheese & onion came in green. It makes sense. I'm sure I started picking up & purchasing the wrong ones at some point.

I also hate that people forget this is an EAST DULWICH forum. Telling me that there is a really great hairdressers in LEWISHAM is completely pointless to me. Does anybody travel that far by bus just to get their hair trimmed?

When kids are running up & down being loud/ causing a mess/a scene & the parents who spend so much time shouting 'oh stop it, Timothy! Sit down Timothy!' rather than grabbing them by the scruff of their necks & making them do exactly that. It causes a bigger scene, a bigger nuisance, a louder noise.

Especially on the first floor landing of The Surgery (The Gardens) where people are actually working next door.