Tiny Little Things That Cause You Irrational Rage

PinkyB

I do get annoyed when using a crossing, I know that I do take a little longer than a fit person, I can never get from one side to the other in one go, I have to make it the centre island first, I only take one step at a time them move my Zimmer forward then another step, it should be realised that the small shelf under the top of it holds my shopping, this is the same as moving your shopping bag forward a foot at a time all the way home.

To have a driver keep hooting does not help, I had always thought that a Traffic Warden would assist by aiding a person across, not trying to get me to move faster as I am holding traffic up, I know he has the authority to direct any vehicle or person using the roads, but there is as far as I know, no set time limit that it takes to cross a Zebra as long as you are moving.

I did have a small device that blasted out the tune of Colonel Bogie, to inpatient drivers but the Warden told me that I had to have a Broadcasting Licence for it. I informed him that it was warning of approach of my vehicle, ( A Vehicle is something that is operated by a person in charge ) it was completely legal that as it had not reached eleven a.m. I stopped carrying that as it was just extra weight to carry. Did you ever think why an old person did not perhaps wear a heavy coat in cold weather, it?s the weight.

I told him that he had better take my Registration number and give me a ticket, for obstruction, he said there is no Number plate.

Give me your name and address, I informed him that he had no power as a Traffic Warden to demand that I gave these.

I carried on my way unfortunately, a leg of my Zimmer got misplaced on his shoe toecap, leaving him momentarily pinned to the spot. As I moved away I could hear him asking pedestrians ?Do you know who that is?? the reply from several was ? Get Knotted? or words to that effect. I know I can rely on you members here not to disclose who I am.

brum Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Two perfectly good words melded into one horrid

> one. An example: Yarden. This, apparently, is a

> space too big to be called a garden, yet too small

> to be called a yard.....

>

> Here's another: Staycation....

>

> Get my meaning?!

Ted Max Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> It causes him irratage.

Yes I am extremely irrataged Ted. Even more so now. Very amused too... Irratamused, perhaps?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

SHUT UP...shut up,shut up,shut up,shut up,shut up,shut up,shut up,

Just bloody well "shut up"

Oh Grrr ...really, I mean.....well, you know.

W**F

When you phone so called "customer services" and you're on hold for ages and the dire hold music gets periodically interrupted by a voice imploring you to visit their website instead. I mean, where do they think you got the fucking number from that you just dialled to listen to this tosh in the first place?

Absolutely Brendan. A lot can be said about call centres. Non of it good.

And another thing - when you've been put through to a call centre, obviously in another time-zone, and someone with a thick accent introduces themselves as "Geoff" or "Brian".

Calling a call centre is nobody's idea of a fun time so it doesn't bode well, in my opinion, if you don't even have the correct name of the person you're dealing with. If I ring a call centre I'm fastidious about writing down the name of the person I spoke with and what the outcome of the call was - just in case things go wrong and I need to call back again. The first thing I say on any customer services call is "hello, who am I speaking with". It's just good business practice.

• 2 weeks later...