Tiny Little Things That Cause You Irrational Rage

PinkyB

lavender27 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I was rushed through the till in the supermarket

> yesterday and the cashier started serving the next

> customer before I had packed my shopping in the

> bags and she had given me the receipt

Was this Lidl or Aldi? That's part of the deal. The UK don't quite get Lidl and Aldi - you're supposed to chuck everything back in the trolley and pack it on those benches at the front of the store.

Loz Wrote:

> lavender27 Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > I was rushed through the till in the

> supermarket

> > yesterday and the cashier started serving the

> next

> > customer before I had packed my shopping in the

> > bags and she had given me the receipt

>

> Was this Lidl or Aldi? That's part of the deal.

> The UK don't quite get Lidl and Aldi - you're

> supposed to chuck everything back in the trolley

> and pack it on those benches at the front of the

> store.

Well. I never knew that lol. they should put a sign up telling customers that's the proceedure. It was Aldi, Loz, I also asked her what the rush was for. and if the shop was about to close. I thouhgt those benches were so you could have a rest after going round their shop a dozen times as their shop aint laid out very well either. it's the first time I've ever been in an Aldi and maybe the last.

There was a programme on recently about LIDL which featured the training of checkout staff and they were told to move customers briskly through and as soon as the goods were put through the till they had to say card or cash to speed things up. In the Peckham branch, on three occasions the cashier picked up my credit card on top of my purse and started to insert it into the machine until I protested. I now make them wait until I've packed all my shopping. I've written to LIDL about this and other issues but they seldom reply. I like the idea of LIDL and they have great prices but their customer services leaves a lot to be desired, particularly in the Peckham branch.

Men after finishing a simple pee in a simple urinal then proceed to wash their hands like they were about to undertake open heart surgery...upto the elbows, down again, rinse, soap, rinse then use the elbow to nudge the tap off.

Jings, a quick splash, wipe on hands on jeans and back into the fray..

I'm sure you know the old joke - a sailor and a soldier are standing next to each other at the urinals. Sailor finishes up and goes to leave without washing his hands. The soldier says, "Hey pal, in the army they teach us to wash our hands after we've used the bogs!" "Yeah?" says the sailor, "in the navy they teach us not to piss on our hands."

That voice and laugh !

I'm not generally a posh basher, but where did the dry drawn out intonation come from. The one where the voice drops off then into a kindling of barely discernible vibrato growl. Add that a 'hu huh huh huuuuuuu..yahhhhhhhh'

Only it also has the ability to be both a whisper & loud together.

It's not your old classic 'posh' but some hideous (young) manifestation

Hellllllp or do I mean 'Helaaaaaaa.....p...mmmmyaaaah'

I used to be a fan of Jamie Oliver.. But I now find him so Fecking Irritating..

#These little bad boys... #Sprinkle. From a height.

His big Crusade on Sugar yet last week he was making some Sweeties with his children made from

drizzling a sugary syrup on to grease proof paper ? then pouring melted chocolate it and waiting for it to set.

Much of his earlier stuff involved loads of Sugar. and we still get repeats of it. Hippocrite

Foxy..

Ummm

I don't think Jamie Oliver is anti all sugar he's simply against the constant promotion of sugary products where there are alternatives.

It's not the binary thing you see it as.

I like him because he's very positive and he cares about what people actually eat.

Sugar has its place in our diets in moderation.

I've become a big fan of sweetners contrary to popular belief sheeple they are not harmful as a replacement for sugar .

The anti sweetner thing causes me Rage especially when I get to a coffee shop or cafe and they don't have any sweetner !!!!! AGGGGGGGG

Loz Wrote:

> Speaking of irrational rage, I'd love to know what

> got up pop97's nose. (Not to be confused with

> pop9770).

I think Admin have their wires crossed.. pop9770 seems to of been blocked whilst pop97 seems to be still active. ??

Foxy

Loz Wrote:

> Speaking of irrational rage, I'd love to know what

> got up pop97's nose. (Not to be confused with

> pop9770).

I fear pop9770 may have become upset at me and others objecting to him/her describing those who objected to his/her opinions as being mentally ill - I see that account's now deactivated, whether the offensive account is related I don't know...if you're reading this pop9770, nobody ever asked for you to leave the forum, just to stop talking about mental illness in an inappropriate manner...

People hugging onto the f-ing pole thing on the tube. FFS hold it with one hand so more people can reach it!! Some people seem to cling to it like it was their other half. For those of us at 5.1ft or under those poles are our only chance not to fall. We cant reach the handles at the ceiling

People with fur on their bobble hats or on the trim on their hoods. This is London - not the arctic and fur is just impossibly cruel. And you should know better.

So you're either ignorant - which is unforgiveable, or you know exactly what cruelty is involved and don't care - which is worse.