Tiny Little Things That Cause You Irrational Rage

PinkyB

Know what you mean. I hate it when I call a bank or some other company that does a security check and they ask for my DoB. Seems bad manners to keep reminding people how old they are. Also when you have to choose an age range online, particularly when you have to go up to the next band. I dread getting to the '70+' as nowhere to go after that.

Spiders. Specifically the ones that constantly spin webs between car doors and wing mirrors, and seem to be impervious to blazing sun, freezing cold, driving rain, car washes or the impact of the wind at high speed on motorway journeys. Destroy one web and a new one will be there next time you look, yet you will never get to see the beast.

Just go and live in the garden where you will be tolerated, welcomed even.

JUST GET THE F*CK AWAY FROM MY BLOODY CAR WILL YOU!

Alan Medic Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> How do you know people talk about you behind your back? I ask myself this all the time but can't prove it.

People that talk about you behind your back will often talk to your face with an unnatural level of admiration.

Often characterised with patronisation.

I know the reason, that you talked behind my back

I used to be among the crowd you're in with

Do you take me for such a fool, to think I'd make contact

With the one who tries to hide what he don't know to begin with?

You see me on the street, you always act surprised

You say "how are you?", "good luck", but ya don't mean it

When you know as well as me, you'd rather see me paralyzed

Why don't you just come out once and scream it

Positively 4th Street .. Bob Dylan - Positively 4th Street Lyrics | MetroLyrics

DulwichFox

Try this test to prove someone talks about you behind your back, good or bad.

Say something to the gossiper/bitch that you wouldnt want anyone else to know, lie if you like, dosnt matter, its only a test, then see if it gets back to you through other friends/family/people. Then you will know.

Elphinstone's Army Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> This song was written for someone specific though

> wasn't it, (Joan Baez) and not as a paranoid rant

> aimed at anyone he believed was maligning him.

>

> Perhaps people are talking about you behind your

> back - and perhaps they are saying good things?!

I've always understood it was a rant against the Greenwich folk scene after the bad reaction to him going electric?

Parents (sometimes dads, but overwhelmingly mums) who would prefer to cause other people inconvenience so that their own life can be that tiny bit easier while dropping kids off at school....

Case in point this morning. Driving up Turney road into the Dulwich Village junction. Green light ahead. Car in front just stops dead in the middle of the road, while child jumps out of the back. But not done being annoying, instead of zooming off once the kid is clear in an apologetic "sorry I've delayed you" fashion, the women in question then decides she wants to return the other way, and that she will do a 3 point turn and block both lanes of traffic. 'To hell with crossing the junction and turning at a more appropriate spot right? I need to go the other way, so everyone else can just get stuffed' seems to be the attitude

agreed.

add to that list...pulling across a busy road because you've seen a parking space on the other side. So happy to park the wrong way on a busy road. Then again pulling across the 2 lanes of traffic to continue on your when when you leave...

not just annoying, but super dangerous given right hand drive steering and lines of sight....