> you)

>

>

> Especially when they grate their throat first.. so

> diliberate act of disgust.

>

> DulwichFox

Footballers do it all the time on the pitch. yuk

AbbieP are you a youngish woman with a bawling child in a buggy, a phone clamped to your ear, a shouted conversation on the go, and rushing as perpetually late and anywhere near North Cross Road, and can you tut over the decibel level? please avoid a collision with this normal paced pavement user who is not as important as your self.

Alternatively avoid NCR and CPR.

AbbieP Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hate it when people walk too slowly and just in

> the middle of the street, taking up all the space

> and blocking your way!

I've noticed families of these pavement hoggers. It's a handed down skill, as is being aware of what's around you and letting others by.

Usually practiced by the generally gormless, often on Saturdays. I'm often envious of those who live in a bubble, oblivious to the world around them.

Worse, HMB, are those who walk all the way up to the gates and THEN fish around for their Oystercard.

I am not a violent person, but I am willing to make an exception and lamp one. I'm reasonably sure no jury would convict.

When I am waiting around waiting for someone and they turn up not just 5 or 10 mins late but 45 mins late, and not bothering to phone or text to say they are running late. Then they proceed to tell me a cock and bull story. It doesn't make for a good evening.

More a cause for concern than rage: unsafe Deliveroo cyclists. Tonight I even saw one go through the Calton Ave/DV junction, traffic lights on red, no front light, barely visible rear light, huge delivery box slung across his back rather than secured properly to the bike, WHILE HOLDING A VIDEO CALL ON HIS PHONE, earplugs in, repeatedly turning sideways to look at the screen. Accident waiting to happen.

Not tiny or irrational.

I was driving behind someone yesterday evening who was having a video call whilst driving. Phone was on one of those windscreen sucker mounting things and you could quite clearly see the person on the screen talking. FFS surely this is an instant ban if caught?

Robert Poste's Child Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Not sure which of the two is worse. The guy on the

> bike was laughing and holding his arm outstretched

> to the side, presumably to give the other person a

> better view of him. Maybe it's time for bikes to

> have number plates.

If there'd been a copper there s/he could have gone after him and nicked him anyway, without a copper in situ what good would a plate do? You could take the number and report them, and I guarantee they'll do nothing at all, as I discovered when I tried to report a guy who'd caused me to skid and hit the tarmac on Tower Bridge road by driving through a red light while on his mobile - felt like I was going to be nicked for wasting police time!