Tiny Little Things That Cause You Irrational Rage

PinkyB

I don't mind the buses... but taxi drivers who go down the bus lane at the bottom of Dog Kennel Hill before the ED train station bridge, triggering the traffic lights to make you stop... even though they could have driven down the normal lane like a normal human being. I've been behind them at stupid o'clock in the morning and they STILL do it! Grrrr...

Of course! And therein lies the problem....

Sue Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> wee quinnie Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > >

> >> I was also amazed to be asked what "product"

> > (ffs!) I put on my locks. Shampoo and

> conditioner,

> > I proudly declaimed. For some reason this was

> > considered hilarious by the hair styling

> person.

> >

> > Then I handed money and a handsome tip to this

> > person.

>

> xxxxxxx

>

> And, er, are you going to go back??

>

> :)

Apologies for the boldness of a Newb, but this struck quite a chord with me, I hate many many television adverts with a passion.

For starters, that car advert where people are tying balloons to their vehicles and sending them off to the heavens, don't these people now how irrsponsible and dangerous this is ?

Iggy Pop

The Aviva advert with Ringo Starr asking if he'd have been as famous if he'd still been called Richard Starkey, erm yes probably, unless it was your stage name that got the Beatles gig............big nosed scouse hating c*ck.

Compare the Meerkat.com

People dropping litter, (esp Council Workers)

On the subject of adverts that get me really cross...

- The one with people claiming to be PCs, especially the new ones with young children...no you're not, you're a human being which is far preferrable.

- Lloyd Grossman trying out his bolognese sauce in Bologna. The people are clearly all actors who smile falsely and never even offer an opinion on his sauce.

I have to leave the room when they come on to stop myself arguing with the TV.

Parents who have those two-seater buggies where one poor child sits at the back with nothing to look at.

The kids always look really miserable.

Would the parents like to be walked around staring at a blank wall all day?!

I'm sure they're easier to get in and out of shops etc, and I know from personal experience that it's a nightmare in small shops and on buses with a double buggy where the kids sit side by side, but surely that's preferable to making one of your kids have absolutely no stimulation apart from being able to see out of the sides a bit?

Actually I suppose it causes me sorrow rather than irrational rage ......

Being told in M&S London Bridge that it's "company policy" that their free bags may only hold 3 items and I must pay 5p per bag for extra bags. It's meant to be a quick stop shop for commuters. When I asked where this policy was promulgated was shown a small notice well above eye level on a pillar and 7ft off the ground

ell them it?s your policy not to be told what to do by a clothes shop put your first 3 items in the ?free? bag, the rest under your arm and put them in the bag as soon as you leave the counter.

Almost exactly what I said as I stuffed items into my jacket and asked to see the management - who could not come up with a decent rationale for the policy. My rant kept them busy for 10 minutes - and no-one in the queue was bothered as they seemed to support my position.

I can see the rationale but don't agree with it - it's a busy shop, mostly commuters on the way home. Most can't be arsed to argue / complain about an extra 5p. M&S therefore use less of the cheapo plastic bags, thus saving money, plus they get an "eco" boost by giving the money made from the 5p bag sales to charity.