Tiny Little Things That Cause You Irrational Rage

PinkyB

what about those people that insist on having the aisle seat on trains/ buses and keep their bags on the inside and then get all huffy when you want a seat- and get up and move out so that you have to sit on the inside while they spread out in the aisle? i have quite long legs and their legs are nearly always shorter than mine grrrr.

More a feeling of irrational confusion/frustration.

Is there really any point in watching the first installment of Waking The Dead?

A crime is committed and Boyd tries his best not to punch a female colleague in the face.

The second installment pretty well sums up what happened in the first episode in the space of about a minute and a half and the rest is well worth watching.

Am I missing something here?

Buying a bunch of flowers to cheer yourself up after a rubbish day, only to discover the head is broken one of them when you get it home (you don't get many sunflowers in a bunch :'( ).

People wanting to know if something is in full working order when you are giving it away for free on the forum. If I knew it was broken I'd chuck it in the bin not post it on a forum to get messed around by umpteen different people who may or may not be interested, can't quite get around to collecting. If I was using it regularly so in a position to know it was in full working order I wouldn't be giving it away for free!, I'd be keeping it.

Oh, and people who are sore they didn't get in first on a free offer saying they hoped the person who beat them to it isn't just going to ebay it, presumably in hope you will give it to them instead and robbing you of any warm glow you might get from doing something nice and replacing it with a feeling you might just be being taken for a ride. Seriously, it's almost enough to make you just lob things in the bin instead even when someone might enjoy using it.

If I am in the company of somebody who I have spent some time with and I want another drink ask what are you drinking and they reply "A double Whisky please" but only have a half pint glass in front of them

HonaloochieB Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I agree CS, it's most disagreeable. Not the sort

> of thing I'd ever do.

> No sir.

no sir - hiccup.

PinkyB Wrote:

People who wait at pedestrian crossings and don't press the button. ?

How about people who press the button, then cross anyway. After they are gone the man turns green and the traffic has to stop for the red light... and nobody crosses? AAAAARGH.

bigbadwolf Wrote:

> Whenever you think you've finished the washing up,

> you'll always discover a bloody teaspoon under the

> washing up bowl when you empty it!!

My Grandmother used to say that meant you were due to receive a letter. And Tony.London Suburbs a knife meant you were due to receive a visit from a woman (or was the knife a man and the folk a woman?).

• 3 weeks later...
When a mobile company who I am not with, call me on my mobile to try and get me to come over to them. This is even more annoying, when the bloke on the other end of the phone talks like a troglodyte and starts argueing when I ask him what the call is about!!!!!

the twat on the "what would you do with unlimited texts" adverts who says he would form a superband - and his inane gormless smackable face on the side of every single bloody bus that passes me at the bus stop

and that irritant renaissance twat who can play rugby and dance and cook (but seemingly is defeated by normal common or garden speech) on the youngs fish advert

• 4 weeks later...