OFFERED: Quality weekend / school holiday / evening childcare

Hello parents of ED.

Do you need regular or occasional quality weekend, school holiday, or evening childcare?

I am a qualified, experienced primary teacher; qualified Nursery Nurse with experience working in day nurseries and as a private nanny and I am also a mother of older teenagers.

Currently working as a KS1 primary teacher, I hold a current enhanced CRB check.

As well as caring for your child with kindness and patience, I can offer stimulating and engaging play, fun learning activities and a hand with homework if required. I am a non-smoker with full driving licence and own car.

I'm offering quality provision of care in your home or my SE22 home.

Please PM me if you would like to know more.

Hello. I would be interested to hear more about your availability. We would certainly be looking for some holiday cover but also from September we are looking for afterschool care. Both my kids will be old enough to walk home from school but would ideally need someone to meet them at home from around 4pm latest but not sure if that would fit with your teaching? May I ask what school you teach at?

Thanks and please let me know if you think any of the above is possible.

Tara

Hi Guys,

Normah babysat for me this afternoon for 3 1/2 hours. Lovely woman, came with all relevant paperwork.

My son really enjoyed himself, they made cakes together and he had nothing but nice things to say about their time together.

My son is incredibly boisterous and Normah dealt with him really well. I will definitely be using her again.

Thank you Normah,

Laura x

Archived