Brand new BabyDan Narrow Beechwood Safety Gate

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I can second this. Leon is responsive to messages, explains the job in hand and gets it done for a fair price. I’ve used him a few times now to fix electrical issues and will continue. 
    • Our black cat has gone missing. She's new to the area so we're a bit worried. She's gone from Barry Rd near the library. I've attached a picture. If found or seen please contact me on 07834602866 or 07955553862. Thank you very much! She has a small cut on her right ear as seen in the photo. Hugh
    • I've used Leon for the past couple of years.  He's lovely,  quick to respond,  great at updates,  and always finds a reasonable and cost effective solution.  Due to availability I recently contacted another electrician recommended on this forum.  He tried to charge a very high call out fee for a non- urgent job and recommended an expensive, time consuming solution which required new materials.  I decided to wait for Leon. He came round,  changed a wire,  and had it fixed (not replaced) within minutes.  Leon is my go to guy for all electrical work. Honest, reliable, professional and well priced- what more could you ask for? 
    • Perhaps this comes from a proposal by former Dulwich Society chair of Transport sub-committee Alastair Hanton to rename Sydenham Hill station South Dulwich. The argument being the station name doesn't reflect where it is.  The train operating company told him it would cost £100,000 and that they had no plans to make this name change. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In