SOLD: Little tikes playhouse and extended picnic area in very good condition - now photos attached

millsa

Hello, we have this Little Tikes Picnic in the park -Proven?al playhouse for sale, in very good condition, with extended picnic area (table and two stools) and a little stove inside. The table is perfect for kids (real) lunches :) all details and photos here:http://www.littletikes.co.uk/super-view/playhouses/picnic-on-the-patio-playhouse-provencal.html. I will add my photos later. I'm also including a bag of plastic food -about 25 items. The house was ?229 new. Make me an offer. Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...

The house is still available. I have had many offers of ?50 which is a lot of money and I have felt quite uncomfortable refusing. However this is the more expensive model of a playhouse with the picnic table which has made quite a difference to the way the kids use the playhouse - they love playing around the table, they eat their lunch at the table and it has encourgaed a lot of role playing that focused around cooking and serving food. The new house costs around ?230 and this one is in a very good condition so I am looking for offers around ?100.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived