2 out of 3 now SOLD: REDUCED Hand made black out blinds for Kids Room/ Nursery

Tanqueray

Happy to receive suitable ??? offers.........happy to take ?75 per blind. These were ?250 EACH when hand made.

For Sale: 3 x Roman Blinds from a Nursery that is double aspect and therefore has three windows. 2 of those windows are the same size; the third window that sits on the side wall is larger. Made by Designer Drapes in Penge.

MAKE ME AN OFFER!!

Please read in detail below and please PM me with any questions.

The photos attached show you both the material print and one of the blinds as was in the bedroom.

The details are as follows....

THE TWO BLINDS of THE SAME SIZE:

1 or 2 (both) Roman blinds that are lined and interlined (i.e lined and also blacked out). Price of ?150 (ONO) is for the cost of one blind only. SHOULD YOU WISH TO BUY BOTH, PLEASE MESSAGE ME AND WE CAN DISCUSS.

Condition: Absolutely brand new.

Fabric: "What A Hoot" by Harlequin

Cost of fabric: ?35 per metre

Measurements of each of these 2 blinds:

WIDTH: 33.75"

DROP / LENGTH: 64"

These two blinds that I've just described as for sale are two of three blinds that were made for the double aspect room. The third blind, also for sale,is a little bigger than these two and this is due to the third sash window on the other wall being longer and wider than the other two.

The measurements of this third blind are as follows:

WIDTH: 38.5"

DROP / LENGTH: 65"

Further Details:

These black-out lined Roman blinds can be universally fixed and are on a pulley track system. The beautiful fabric is perfect for a child's room.

Cost:

Please note, the cost of ?150.00 (or nearest accepted offer) is for one blind only.

Pickup: SE20 (Penge) or can deliver.

THE HISTORY

All of these Roman blinds were handmade by Judy and Ian's team at Designer Drapes in London, SE20

The blinds were made for the Nursery two years ago. They were completed and hung. They hung for approximately three weeks in the brand new nursery that was awaiting the arrival of a little one. At the same time, we were waiting for

our windows to be re-done because we had old, single glazing, wooden windows; we upgraded them to double glazed UPVC sash windows so, the brand new blinds came down and then..... baby was born 2 weeks early.

Eventually, we came to put these blinds back up. (pause!) ........ the brand new windows and the new frames were inches bigger than the originals and now these divine blinds are too small for the frames.

I nearly had a heart attack!!!

Absolutely shocked.

I have had to order brand new blinds for my new ( and odd) sized windows. Therefore, these original, divine blinds are for sale.

It's taken me a while to get around to selling them; they have been kept neatly rolled up and protected in plastic, and they are in absolute pristine condition.

I hope everything has been clearly explained.

Thank you for reading and thank you for looking.

Please PM me with any questions whatsoever.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived