The White Stuff

Listening to the radio with lots of people ringing in complaining about "if they can do this in Canada and Poland why can't we?" etc etc. And even tho people ring in with perfectly reasonable explanations (eg gritting the road only works if there is sufficient volume of traffic, if there is no traffic gritting doesn't work. OR - in those countries these conditions are typical and so infrastructure is geared towards it.) people still ask the exact same question. Does my nut in

Missing the odd day of work happens for different reasons in different countries - I was off work today anyway but if I was going to work I would just have walked - it's only 3-4 miles if you work in the city. But listening to these people on the radio... sheesh

ok i know this is sad but ermm due to the trains being cancelled i cant get to work where i have left my charger for my work laptop. I need to work today despite the being snowed in and wondered if anyone would be nice enough to lend me their chargers as i'm guessing not that many ppl will be working from home..... i have an HP compaq 6910p laptop.

HonaloochieB Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Callo callay oh frabjous day.

> No work for yours truly, I have spent the tine

> wisely though ordering tickets for Mott The

> Hoople's extra concert date on 1st October.

> Bloody exhausted, so going back to bed.

No-one can blame you M8.

You've cwertainly done your bit(tu)

Back from a wonderful walk. Amazing the amount of snow'men' - particular mention for the somewhat lewd one with breasts and strategically applied grass.

Tesco Express has just closed down - not enough staff. I was fortunate enough to be one of the last let in so we're stocked up on Heinz tomato soup which is essential in this weather.

Three cheers for the Park Rangers/Gardeners who braved it in to open up the gates.