Oh my (2)

Moos

I was so busy gawping that I didn't actually manage to catch the headline (ahem) so can't tell you who it was for, or Google it and find a reference, sorry.

It's a picture of a very beautiful naked man looking as though he is leaping sideways to catch a ball - possibly a rugby player?

Steady on Jeremy.

If you're not careful honk'll be after you for imlpying that all black rugby player are naked sex objects... or something.

Although, feel free to completely dismiss all married women with a single, sweeping generalisation.

giggirl Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Too many muscles. Not sexy. Makes me cringe a

> bit.

Absolutely ... I grew rather fond of the Annasfield ad - the one with lots of men in little briefs.. but this one has far much muscle for my liking.... all that time spent in the gym, when would he have time to cook my dinner and run my bath?

I think it's a great image, both gorgeous and arresting in itself, and also, well, just gorgeous and arresting.

BB, the one with the Italian rugby team just didn't do it for me, this guy seems a much more manly man. He can run my bath whenever he likes!

oh lordie me... just had a thought... Hope I don't now get of string of comments about attaching an image of a man with half his kit off... guess we girls might not like it if it was of a woman in same state of undress... but hey ho, life goes on and a thing of beauty is to be admiredB) even if from behind dark glasses!