Parking Attendants on the take

I have suspected for quite a while that a local business is paying off parking attendants so that he never received tickets on his many cars that are parked nearby.

I have written to the council about this with photographs and completely ignored.

This morning Mrs Benjaminty was putting recycling out and saw a Council Lowloader parked up and about to lift an offending car. The owner of the local business came out had a word with the driver out of sight and the driver simply packed up and drove off.

The many cars that are left on this road often don't move for months and take up space that residents should be able to use.

Anyone suggest a way of addressing this with the council? A new tack I can take?

benjaminty Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Wrote to Environmental Customer Services, James

> Barber, Jonathan Mitchell and Richard Thomas.

> With photos and dated. And not a single response.

xxxx

If you go to the top the minions will have to draft a letter for the top guy to send you.

Ooops or gal in case Chief Exec is a woman :-$

AllforNun Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> he's only doing exactly what those who have

> supplied these emails for you have been doing for

> years, buttering up those in power to get funds

> diverted so they can improve their views, coffee

> mornings, house prices etc etc etc.

xxxxx

Is it just me who can't make head nor tail of this post?

Time for bed, it must be :-S