New Shops in Dulwich / Peckham

Message added by Administrator,

Due to this topic being excessively long, a new 2024 "New Shops in Dulwich / Peckham" has been opened here. Please continue the discussion there.

rahrahrah Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> 'resisting Shoreditchification'

> http://www.artefactmagazine.com/2016/03/01/peckham

> -vision-and-the-saviour-of-copeland-park/

"have resulted in a breeding ground for the creative class"

You see them humping on the benches at Franks, stuffing each other's orifices full of grilled giblets at Peckham Bazaar and suggestively stroking pool balls at Canavans...

Sazzle30 Wrote:

> Mr Bao is owned buy the same people as Miss Tapas,

> if you haven't been to Miss Tapas yet it's well

> worth it. Lovely to haven't decent Spanish food on

> the door step

Where abouts is Miss Tapas?

Haven't been paying much attention to developments in Peckham :)

maxxi Wrote:

> Sazzle30 Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> Lovely to haven't decent Spanish food on

> > the door step

>

>

> More bleedin' fancy serving ideas!

:))

pilsbury - I don't really know. The "official" opening times don't seem to mean much, as they were definitely open after 8pm on Monday. 1pm-8pm seems like odd hours for a takeaway.

They don't seem to have a phone number... but they are active-ish on Twitter, maybe try there if you are a user?

midivydale Wrote:

> Probably off track for most of you guys a lovely

> new place in Brockley by sainsburys local, coffee,

> cakes and lovely food. Nice staff too

Noak? They serve food on wooden boards and steak tartar instead of steak tartare.

Catalyst Wrote:

> I don't get this bao trend. Sure, would work great

> as a snack in a cafe or a bar but it's not the

> sort of thing that lends itself to a formal'ish

> dining experience. Much prefer their tapas place.

Yes.. That's right.. Bao... Fillings in a Soft White Bread baps.. not very exiting.. and not at all healthy..

.. a healthy Rye .. Granary ... Sourdough... roll would seem a nicer option..

DulwichFox