Excellent Plumber & Gas Engineer - McHOW LTD.

Dave @ McHow

• 3 weeks later...

I used Dave From McHow off the back of NUMEROUS positive comments on this thread. I will be using him whenever I need a super friendly, trust worthy, honest, punctual, very skilled plumber. And will recommend him to anyone who needs the same.

After my electrics tripped and ultimately killed my boiler, I went looking for a recommended plumber (via the ED forum). I found Dave and he was round as soon as he could... good plumbers are not available at the drop of a hat. He was worth the wait, we explored repairing the boiler, which I decided against given I have already thrown ?100?s at (at regular frequencies). And was able to advise which boiler I should get for a house which may expand ( because of a loft conversion). Something not all plumbers asked .

He fitted the boiler in a day, flushed the system 2 days later... again something others didn?t mention/recommend. He was a pleasure to have on-site and I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Another fan of Dave from McHow. I was getting various ridiculous quotes and bad advice from other plumbers when my boiler wasn't working. Dave popped round and had the thing up and running in no time, saving me ???. He's also very nice. He will be my go-to plumber from now on.

• 3 weeks later...
Dave is brilliant. He responded quickly to my message, was round the next day and efficiently and expertly repaired my plumbing problems. He is friendly, good value and really knows his stuff. I won't hesitate to use him again and highly recommend him. It's great to have found someone so good, locally, at last

• 5 months later...
I did a search for a central heating engineer at about 8.30 am when the central heating appeared not to be working. I contacted a number of engineers including Dave - he was the first to get back in touch - about 15 minutes later, he came to look at the problem about an hour later (or less) - it turned out to be a non-problem - although he had to spend a while checking various things. He just charged me the call out charge. If the central heating does go again I will contact him.

• 2 weeks later...
Another very satisfied customer. Dave and his mate fitted new radiators in my flat to replace an old fashioned skirting system. The work was done quickly and efficiently , and on time. All furniture moving was done by them and they cleared up. Now I have a much more efficient system. I am very pleased with their cheerfulness and friendly attitude. A real pleasure to have them working in my home.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I would also like to recommend Dave from McHow - we had an issue with hot water and Dave was able to attend within an hour of me contacting him. He was very friendly and professional and fixed the problem, he was thorough and explained what the issue was (we had had the same problem a year before and were definitely overcharged by someone else). Dave?s rate was very reasonable and a flat fee despite him being there for a while to make sure the problem was definitely sorted.

• 3 weeks later...
I would like to add to the recommendations on here for Dave. We?ve recently moved into a new place and had various issues and Dave has been there within the hour to remove radiators and dishwashers and getting our new house functioning again. He is always really friendly and tidy and his rates are reasonable too - big thumbs up from us!

• 2 weeks later...

We can highly recommend Dave from McHow. We were without hot water for almost two weeks and after five visits from

British Gas, Dave came over and sorted us out. Extremely helpful, reliable and punctual, we now have hot water.

Thankyou! Would not hesitate to use his services again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yet another recommendation for Dave from McHow Maintenance Service. Dave came out to our house to fix an issue with our kitchen sink plumbing. He arrived within two hours of our phone call and was highly professional and a pleasure to deal with. We will certainly be using him again and recommending him to our friends in the area. His number is 07814833352. Website www.mchow.co.uk

• 3 months later...
Highly recommend Dave from McHow. Always responded and arranged visits quickly. Dave quickly identified the problem with our underfloor heating and fixed it in no time. Really easy and nice to deal with. Will definitely use him again. Mobile number is 07814833352.

Saw the above posts on the forum last night and sent dave a message. He was able to fit us in at short notice and came round this morning. Work to fit our new cooker was completed quickly and efficiently and he was a gent throughout.

Would recommend! Details below.

Tom

Dave @ McHow - 07814833352

Dave has helped us on two occasions now and both times have been great experiences. We heard about him through a friend who had used him to redo the plumbing system in her house. The first time was a boiler and gas woodburner service. This last time we had three radiators installed. Dave is always polite, accommodating and goes the extra mile. He takes his shoes off with no grumbles, I can still relax and 'feel at home' while he is working in my flat and he once did an extra small job of replacing a badly connected washing machine pipe at no extra charge. I would definiteley recommend Dave to family and friends.

I got Dave's number from EDF and could not have been happier with the service he provided. He was clear with his timings via text and carried out a quick and efficient job servicing our boiler. He gave me lots of really useful advice about our boiler and was generally very polite. I would not hesistate to use him again in the future.

I also got Dave's number from this forum. Although busy, he was able to fit in a visit to diagnose and fix the problem with a gas pipe. He was polite, efficient and quick!

I have already recommended him to neighbours.

Dave @ McHow 07814 833352

• 2 weeks later...
After seeing the numerous recommendations for Dave on this forum, I contacted him to service my boiler and some other general plumbing. Dave's communications were excellent and he kept me up to date as to his arrival time. He quickly got down to work and provided honest and sensible advice. He was very sensitive to the fact that we have young children and went above and beyond to ensure that we had hot water and central heating (he left our house at 8pm, after spending 5 hours working on a fault on our boiler). I would definitely recommend Dave without hesitation.