Things that have made me laugh 2

mockney piers

• 2 weeks later...

HER DIARY:

Tuesday 6th May... Saw him in the evening and he was acting really strangely. I went Shopping in the afternoon with the girls and I did turn up a bit late so thought it might be that. The bar was really crowded and loud so I suggested we go somewhere quieter to talk. He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested we go somewhere nice to eat. All through dinner he just didn't seem himself; he hardly laughed and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying. I just knew that something was wrong. He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to come in; he hesitated but followed. I asked him again if there was something the matter but he just half shook his head and turned the television on. After about 10 minutes of Silence, I said I was going upstairs to bed. I put my arms around him and told him that I loved him deeply. He just gave a sigh and a sad sort of smile. He didn't follow me up but later he did, and I was surprised when we made love. He still seemed distant and a bit cold, and I started to think that he was going to leave me and that he had found someone else. I cried myself to sleep.

MAN 'S DIARY:

Tuesday 7th May.... Chelsea lost to Barcelona on aggregate . Gutted ! Got a shag though

Stavros Flatley a few posts up was indeed absolutely BRILLIANT dukesdenver.

Has anyone noticed a man with combed over grey long hair who gets on the London Bridge/East Dulwich train 1748 most nights and has constant outbursts of laughter? He never fails to make me laugh. He clenches his lips tight to contain himself but you can see him shaking with laughter - then he raises his eyesbrows, flicks his hair and smiles like a man without a care in the world....

I was at the Dulwich Fair today. A woman was talking loudly into her mobile 'I,ve just won first prize as the prettiest bitch'

and she was wearing the rosette to prove it.

It was only after a few seconds that i noticed the cute dog on a lead.

RosieH Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> It's a little bit childish, but Dimbleby asking

> Margaret Beckett about being fingered by the

> Telegraph on Question Time last night.

And her reply?

Ohh mmmmmm oooooooooooo yes harder............SORRY Question?

• 2 weeks later...