Things that have made me laugh 2

mockney piers

This post by louisiana has had me in stitches for much of the time:

'uman rights

Posted by: louisiana Yesterday, 05:00PM

Today, I have been accosted by some demolition peeps undertaking unlawful work (according to Southwark council; Southwark planning enforcement due to visit, when they get a moment in their busy schedule) a few feet from my bedroom window, who said I was contravening their ooman rights by taking photos of what they were doing with a 30-foot-high caterpillar (major works, none with permission).

I feel I'm in the midst of an Partridge sketch.

What is the craziest citation of 'uman rights that you have come across?

Translate

I had to meet someone yesterday for an interview. As part of my prep I googled his/her name just in case there was any information online that might be useful to me. In the link select the 1st item and hit the translate button on the right. The translation I can only presume leaves something to be desired but the end product is an article worth reading. Sadly the Tam Chung I met was not someone I'd want to share this experience with.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seem to remember that his (hot, Jamaican, possessive) actual ladyfriend was jealous of the potential rivalry from his (hot, possessive, Sierra Leonian) cleaner, or something.

Suffice to say, the only reasonable conclusion to draw was that there was, indeed, a cavalcade of ethnic foo-foo competing for a slice of the T.LS.