Things that have made me laugh 2

mockney piers

• 2 weeks later...

JiMBOB- I am SURE Tim D has gone downhill since we had this discussion. Hats off to ya.

imbob Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> sorry quinnie have to disagree on that one, while

> the occasional dowling column is good, on the

> whole there are more misses than hits, whereas

> ronson was good every week.

> still miss was it mill millington and his column.

jaybee82 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The sign that says 'Free Poo Today' on the South

> Circular just down from the entrance to the

> park...

>

> Hurry while they still have some!

The horses can't poo fast enough since it's been free. Believe it or not, you can't get in the car park for builders trucks (ok, ok, so there were 2 on Saturday, I may be a bit prone to exaggeration.....)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"An 18-year-old has secretly painted a 60ft drawing of a phallus on the roof of his parents' ?1million mansion in Berkshire. It was there for a year before his parents found out. They say he'll have to scrub it off when he gets back from travelling."

Bet the bbc journalist who wrote the copy was sorely tempted to put "rub"