The worst post office in London ?

Steviedulwich

GillyH - know exactly what you mean. Was trying to send what was basically a letter but village PO wanted to charge at parcel rate. After a bit of insistence on my part said I could send at letter rate but it probably would not arrive. Am pleased to say it got there the next day. 'First world problem ' it may be but is a bit stressful having to argue about something that should be clear cut

Maybe thread should be started for the Best PO in the area. My vote to Forest Hill rd too. Fab service and it is clean and bright.

I was disgusted at the DVillage post office, thought I'd walked into a film set depicting a dated, disorganised, filthy, thoughtless back cupboard of a Wickerman/Royston Vasey esque horrorshow. Then I suffered the miserable, unhelpful, disinterested service. Shocking. I would have thought there was a Dulwich Village Business Council or something who could have had a word. I know it's been like that for years. What a wasted opportunity, could be hub of the community.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I must have passed by it a couple of times too early in the morning. The shutter was down and the menu on the wall gone. A case of 2+2 = 5 I suppose.
    • Not strictly East Dulwich, sorry admin,  but very close! Does anyone know where I can get a printed booklet with the map and details of artists? There's a website, but the information isn't in a format to easily print off.
    • Congratulations! Devon is lovely! You could see if there's some kind of neighbourhood online group for Barnstaple, and put a similar post on there? Or ask local estate agents, moving firms etc  in Barnstaple?
    • Finally taking the plunge - between rental prices and being stuck in traffic jams all week in what is normally  a 30 minute journey - enough is enough  Does anyone know a man and van who might be able to help or is there a site I can go to for an idea of pricing ? Is there such a thing in this country as a transport co or man and van who say has come to London on  job and rather than go back empty, would prefer a return fare. Thanks in advance.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In