Petty Annoyances

Moos

People whistling in the street. To catch someone's attention. I always look round. Bloody irritating.

Brendan, you forgot the postcode in that address - oh, hang on a minute, folks in the country don't have postcodes on account of the fact that they don't have post offices.

david_carnell Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Old people. On mobility scooters. In the road. Or

> on the pavement. Get. Out. Of. My. Way.

>

> Your Dad has made a noble decision for all of us

> PGC.

Ahhhh, there speaks the voice of youth. Personally I can't wait until I get myself a mobility scooter - I long to be able to stare down every one who dares to cross my path, with a "So? You gonna move or what".

My petty annoyance for this week? Restaurants that don't accept bookings because they are sooooo popular.

Weather forecasters who presume to describe the weather rather just inform me about it.

I was told on Friday that the weather over the weekend was 'not going to be good', presumably because it was going to be a bit chilly and windy. It's October so the information came as no surprise.

If there are any weather people reading this please remember, weather is not good, weather is not bad, weather just be.

People who stay in your bar for hours and hours on end, make a sh!tload of mess, click their fingers at you to order food/drinks, spend nearly ?300+, swan about ordering expensive drinks and buckets of chanpagne...

...and don't leave a single penny tip!!!

I hate our non-tipping culture!!!

But not everyone, I must add. To compensate we had a delightful group who not only tipped, actually behaved like civilised human beings, even after drinking us dry of all our red wine.

Keef Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Invitations to join stupid bloody causes on

> facebook.

>

> "Join now to stop child abuse"

>

> Yeah, because if we all say it's really bad on

> facebook, then it's bound to stop! Perlease!

Another facebook related one is people that set their status to give cryptic messages about their emotions.....

John is feeling confused

Mandy is thinking should she or shouldn't she

Tarquin is wondering whether to suck it or lick it

You know the ones! COONTS!

Not sure this is petty, but don't know where else to write this.

Going on facebook, and stumbling across your best friend's (best man at your wedding and all that) girlfriend chatting openly to a mate of hers about their impending move to boro in a couple of months so they can have their baby up there and settle down. Then getting it confirmed by another mutual friend who seems to think it's old news.

Texting said friend, and getting absolutely no response because, as ever, they can't face up to anything!

Bit fecking annoying that one!