Dru Yoga classes in Peckham/East Dulwich suitable for all levels including beginners

LuceB

Hi All

Just a quick note about my yoga classes as I have a new Peckham/East Dulwich class starting this week at Gaia Studio on Maxted Road (just off Bellenden Road) and am continuing my early morning pre-work class at the Ivy House in Nunhead (complete with roaring log fire) and I'm back at the Peckham Liberal Club on Saturday mornings too.

Dru Yoga is a lovely flowing style of yoga that will help you relax, unwind and stretch out your body. It?s ideal for reviving tired muscles and can help reduce back pain and stress. The gentle therapeutic nature of Dru Yoga means that it?s suitable for all ages and abilities including complete beginners and those who might otherwise feel unable to attend yoga classes.

My classes are uplifting, fun and accessible to everyone. If you?re one of those people who think yoga isn?t for you, then come and give my classes a try!

Wednesday

9.45 ? 10.45am Gaia Studio, Maxted Road, Peckham

?12 per class or ?60 for 6 classes

Thursday

7 ? 8am and 9.30 ? 10.30am The Ivy House pub, 40 Stuart Road, Nunhead

?9 per class or ?30 for four classes

Saturday

10 ? 11am Peckham Liberal Club, 24 Elm Grove, Peckham

?9 per class or ?30 for four classes

If you would like to come along you can book direct at www.lucyoga.co.uk/classes or send me a PM on here.

Archived