inappropriate but lets forgive and forget!

phobic3000

I was down there last night and went to use the loo only for one of them to tell me it was out of order and that people were queuing for the disabled toilet.

We left and came back later only to find the loos were fine. Had no idea that had happened, but they did seem like a right bunch of rugger bugger lads, the worst most annoying kind of people you ever see out and about.

That is Feckin disgusting though, and I hope the police pop round for a word. He should have the balls to go in there and apologise in a big way.

KalamityKel Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Erm... wots the big deal. Yes its not particularly

> pleasent but hardly front page news... it happens

> in loads of places. Oh hang on is it simply coz

> its ED that its shocking and completely out of

> order? Seriously! *sigh*

What's the big deal? So ending up with human shit on the bottom of your shoe wouldn't bother you would it? Well we all have different standards I suppose. *sigh*

And as far as I'm aware it hasn't made the papers, it's just on a forum which you have chosen to read and even comment on, thus pushing the thread back to the top again.

No big deal? Maybe you were with the stag party? Were you the one got his knob out?

KalamityKel Wrote:

> Erm... wots the big deal. Yes its not particularly

> pleasent but hardly front page news... it happens

> in loads of places. Oh hang on is it simply coz

> its ED that its shocking and completely out of

> order? Seriously! *sigh*

'It happens in loads of places' Jesus H. Christ - what sort of establishments do you frequent!?

Perhaps we should take it in turns to do the same on your door step, KK? See if that changes your opinion?

And ADMIN; given the positive identification by several people on here I don't see any justification for taking down the photo. That's pretty spineless, even by this forum's standards. Perhaps it would be more useful if someone were to send that photo to the Police, or at least to the poor staff at EDT so they can pass it on.

Shame on the pair of you.

I wonder if this post will be deleted, like before...........

oh now now your pathetic comments are really not needed nor are they justified as attempts at personal insults towards myself.

My point is why are certain participants making an issue out of something that happens from time to time. Yes it is annoying, disgusting blah blah blah but it's not like it's a regular occurance. It happened. What are you expecting others to do about it except stand around agreeing it's disgusting.

Get grip!

Really? In loads of places? Once saw a bloke urinate on the dance floor of a club in Hull about 20 years ago. Never seen handbags gathered up so quickly. Now I like to think I am a liberal minded chap but taking a dump on the floor of toilet is not acceptable whether it be East Dulwich or East Croydon. And talking about it on here is hardly front page news.

The staff in the EDT are some of the nicest I've known. They and they customers don't deserve such appalling behaviour. I've been known to be mouthy when under the influence, but that bloke wants shooting, and / or his wedding cancelled. Send the picture to the pub staff so they can bar him, and embarrass him in front of his mates if he dare show his face again.

Millhaven Wrote:

> Really? In loads of places?

Yes really. Ud b surprised at the state of the loos up town in particular those many would consider as "classy" establishments. Ppl urinatining in public or displaying their privates openly is also common place again up town but also in camberwell and even LL in the early hours of the morn after kicking out time. *shrugs*

DulwichFox Wrote:

> unlurked Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > cmck83 Wrote:

> >

>

> > -----

> > > Oh my God. That's rank.

> >

> > The photo of the guy? I agree. Rugby to##er or

> Millwall thug? Hard to tell nowadays as they are

> > only separated by a single GCSE.

>

> Being a Millwall Season Ticket holder I take

> personal exception to your remarks.

>

> Neither myself nor the many Millwall fans I

> personally know could ever be considered as

> thugs.

>

> Many people here may disagree with my views on

> certain subjects, but I do believe not one of them

> who has met me

> would consider me a Thug.

>

> What has what this guy did anything ti do with

> Millwall. ?

>

> DulwichFox

Woah there mood-hoover. Unlurked was obviously making a joke.

And I was obviously commenting on the concept of someone doing a massive poo on a floor, not the photo. (Although yer man in the photo was no looker...)

PS. I agree, please forward the photo to the police/ EDT. Leaving a bio-hazard in the middle of a floor in a public area really isn't on.

Did anyone here ever watch those "Boozed up Brits Abroad" programmes? I used to be shocked about how many english lads used to be filmed drinking their own wee/ other people's wee etc. Being Irish, I used to find it odd that it always seemed to be English lads doing it and I quizzed my English boyfriend about it quite a bit. Is it some sort of English tradition? Being silly with human waste products on stag nights? Or were the lads in EDT merely trying to build upon a tired cliche and do something new and exciting? Discuss.

KalamityKel Wrote:

> oh now now your pathetic comments are really not

> needed nor are they justified as attempts at

> personal insults towards myself.

>

> My point is why are certain participants making an

> issue out of something that happens from time to

> time. Yes it is annoying, disgusting blah blah

> blah but it's not like it's a regular occurance.

> It happened. What are you expecting others to do

> about it except stand around agreeing it's

> disgusting.

>

> Get grip!

Wow, really classy response. You do realise that you are effectively defending this chaps repugnant behaviour, don't you?

And that wasn't a personal attack on you at all, I was merely assuming that you'd feel different if it were to directly effect you. I guess the staff of the EDT don't deserve your protection, lowly bar types that they are...

ED - NAGAIUTB Wrote:

> KalamityKel Wrote:

> -----

> > oh now now your pathetic comments are really

> not

> > needed nor are they justified as attempts at

> > personal insults towards myself.

> >

> > My point is why are certain participants making

> an

> > issue out of something that happens from time

> to

> > time. Yes it is annoying, disgusting blah blah

> > blah but it's not like it's a regular occurance.

>

> > It happened. What are you expecting others to

> do

> > about it except stand around agreeing it's

> > disgusting.

> >

> > Get grip!

>

> Wow, really classy response. You do realise that

> you are effectively defending this chaps repugnant

> behaviour, don't you?

>

> And that wasn't a personal attack on you at all, I

> was merely assuming that you'd feel different if

> it were to directly effect you. I guess the staff

> of the EDT don't deserve your protection, lowly

> bar types that they are...

Are you serious? Completely serious? Wow!

Kel I'm quite surprised at your stance here. Even if it does happen elsewhere, it's still disgusting. And it would be disgusting in any other area, this just happens to be the EAST DULWICH FORUM, the clue is kinda in the name.

ED - NAGAIUTB, harsh to accuse admin of being spineless. Admin coukd find themselves in a dodgy position if this dirty fucker saw his photo on here. If you want to post the photo, you pay for a forum off your own back and take the risks involved.

I agree the photo should be given to the police though, and shared with the EDT.

ED - NAGAIUTB Wrote:

> I guess the staff of the EDT don't deserve your protection, lowly

> bar types that they are...

Because moaning "oooh that's disgusting" about it on the local forum is such a brilliant way to protect the local bar staff.

Since that was such a success, let's moan about Syria for a while. We could have the whole situation sorted out by Tuesday.

But to be fair, all the "moaning" has led to the manky eejit in question more or less being identified. As long as the photo gets passed along to the relevant people, there is a good chance he will be found and at least made to apologise. It also means he is less likely to do it again, which does protect bar staff in the long run.

Loz Wrote:

> ED - NAGAIUTB Wrote:

> -----

> > I guess the staff of the EDT don't deserve your

> protection, lowly

> > bar types that they are...

>

> Because moaning "oooh that's disgusting" about it

> on the local forum is such a brilliant way to

> protect the local bar staff.

>

> Since that was such a success, let's moan about

> Syria for a while. We could have the whole

> situation sorted out by Tuesday.

RTFN.

I'm advocating shaming the twunt involved and making sure the EDT staff and Police get a copy of said picture. Ergo: action.