Mugging Tyrrell Road

trp489

I'm with KK... good show, if only more people were willing to stand up to these kids (not sure I can say I'd do the same thing). IMO as long as he didn't beat the living crap out of the kid then it's fair play, but you never know if the police will see things the same way.

The lady said she would report it to the police, she worked at Franklins. The cyclist guy apparently has a clothes stall in Northcross Rd at the weekends. I was so impressed with his actions although I'm not sure I would have risked a possible knife in the stomach over an iPhone.

The fashion these days is to swipe your phone while you are using it and still logged in to it apparently, it's very common in Camden, that way they can disable the 'find my phone' feature and exploit any personal information they find on it. If you have an iPhone you need to set a password for 'restrictions' as well as your main pass code, this means they can't change things like 'Find my phone' even if they swipe it logged in.

NickT

Sorry to be pedantic, but perhaps you should think about amending your last post to take out any identifying details regarding those alleged to be involved in this latest incident. Remember, this is an open forum which ANYONE can read and it's probably best to avoid any potential reprisals.

About an hour ago, someone attempted to mug my flaTmAte on Chadwick rd but she screamed and they ran off. 3 black youths very little other description she can provide as she's still in shock. The police were called and will make further enquiries tomorrow. One grabbed her phone but she refused to let go and he got scared by the screaming.

Guy about 20 year old tried to mug my 16 year old for his phone

last weekend. At the bus stop at junction of Barry and Underhill rd's.

Light skinned mixed race male. He had a male and female accomplice

who walked away as did the thief. Scum.

Dennis that sounds like the boy and girl team who got my son's phone on Nunhead Lane earlier this year. The girl was walking with the boy which was a reassuring sight and then they split on either side of my son. The girl walked on (probably to receive the phone)and the boy demanded the phone. Reported to police.

Jeremy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I'm with KK... good show, if only more people were

> willing to stand up to these kids (not sure I can

> say I'd do the same thing). IMO as long as he

> didn't beat the living crap out of the kid then

> it's fair play, but you never know if the police

> will see things the same way.

I'm sure they will, they'll probably help you finish him off. ;)