Creative work needed

Hi There,

I am currently looking for some creative work. Whether that is assisting a t.v/film crew, sourcing props/equipment. Styling fashion shoots or products. Assisting artists/photographers with research, sourcing locations etc. I'm extremely open to ideas.

I am 28 years old, Female with a creative background. I have a degree in Fashion and Clothing design which i then went on to pursue in my career at TOPSHOP HQ as assistant Buyer. After 4 years at Topshop my husband and I took a year off to travel. Since returning i was then approached by an ex Topshop buyer to help managed a clothing line for her new luxury interiors and fashion label called House of Hackney, which after 2 years is now extremely successful. I am now currently in the process of setting up my own business so in the meantime would like to be involved in as many creative projects as I can.

Please email or PM me if you need any more information or references. Or call on 07734455887

I am available as of next week.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many thanks

Pippa

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Ben created Phone Savvy, leverages his lived experience to work with others, is entrepreneurial, creative and hard working. An ex-offender come good.    
    • The site of William Rose plne furniture shop after that bespoke windows now up by ploug diy after bespoke a lingerie shop..mrs Robinsons on opposite corner fire surrounds .then baby prams cots clothes.barbers opposite school used to be a news agents then photographic shop then nurses/nanny agency.marys living and giving shop .back in the day car radios sound systems health shop next door a beauty parlour.amalpi coffee shop next door .sowing machines wools cottons .then binster toyshop.up to jazz barbers fsl fashion/sport/ leisure shop later had a phone shop take some of the sports shop space.some where along that part was a fruit and veg fella called les.and also lanes driving school.opposiite aj farmers
    • Thanks, it was Tart I had forgotten. I felt really sorry for them. I don't remember SE22 at all!
    • Emmaroyds 🤣🤣🤣  Her Instagram  says she loves "soothing creams" 🤣  Sorry, I obviously have a childish sense of humour.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In