> heating

>

> and have half a living room, as a lot of water

> came in through the front of the building, and

> through our ceiling- also for the past 17 days

xxxxxx

OMG that's terrible.

Who are these people?

Same here, but obviously not as bad. Had some minor electrical problems to sort out. Apparently the new Kier/Grainger team don't deal with electrical issues, so it was sub-contracted out. The sub-contractors phoned me the following day and the earliest they could deal was after the weekend and could only give an AM/PM- up till 5.00pm appointment time. So much for men in smart new Kier/Grainger uniforms with ID cards and appointment times to suit, including evenings and weekends.

Looks like Kier promised the earth to get the contract, but cant deliver.

I counted six new Grainger/Kier maintenance vans parked in the square the other day, which must be quite galling for Rach1983. Hope you get your problems sorted soon.

Thanks pcmesq :)

Yeah Grainger's own team were brilliant, we never had any problem with them at all and they always fixed everything really quickly. I think that's what makes it worse that they were taken away and replaced with this company. It just really annoys me when small local businesses/services are taken over by national companies who are so impersonal and you can never actually speak to anyone in charge. Grrrr ;)

Also having nightmares which is a huge shame given how brilliant Grainger and the team in Dulwich have been in the past. 2 week wait for a maintenance appointment, says they do saturdays and evenings but it turns out they don't, also have failed to turn up for booked in appointments. Really hoping this is teething trouble and it gets sorted as its a huge hassle at the moment.

Thank you for the feedback above. We apologise for the inconvenience and problems you may have experienced during the first few weeks of our new service. We believe that all the outstanding repairs mentioned above have now been resolved.

In order to help us ensure that we can avoid such problems in the future, please make sure that your provide feedback to our staff when you are asked. Feel free to also contact either Kier by telephone on 0345 300 5824 or at [email protected] or Grainger at [email protected]. Thank you, Grainger plc.