Car Valet Service at Dulwich Hamlets

TJS

Hi all, I have always seen this service in the Car Park of the football staduim....(this is not the car cleaners in sains car park). Dopes any one know if they are open in the week? If so what times...also are they any good? Thanks

don't know what times they open, but did use them when I was about to sell my previous car and they did a really quick good job (used their straight forward inside and out clean) - even got a free magic tree air freshener!!

TJS Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi all, I have always seen this service in the

> Car Park of the football staduim....

I always rated these guys, until I took my white car along to them. I just jumped back in, and drove off. About three hours later, when i had a look at the car, there weer distinct marks all over the paintwork, in the patters on where there cloths had been. I have subsequently tried washing it again myself, but still they remain. Really Pi$$ed off at this.

So, be careful...

hmmm good guidance guys thanks.......i too have a car I am selling, need a simple in and out....but obviosuly do not want damage to the paint work.....Are there any other good places local as it is a nice car and I don't want it damaged.....thanks again

• 5 years later...

Car went there last night now wondering if they actually used a vacuum cleaner at all (dust, crumbs and sand all over the inside). Look like I am going to have to do it myself or go back there to have them redo it again -- either way time wasted.

Conclusion:

- ?5 for the outside: okish.

- $5 for the inside: really poor (you basically get a 'free' air freshener).